arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think about this ?
uhm well , i dont know how to start but i think you will think that im an idiot but lets hear out what you going to say xD.
i  created a tumblr account where i was checking out for stories and stuff like that and something came up that was really interesting for me , once i've readed the whole story it made more interested for me and went to youtube to search for it. Searched and watched videos for almost 2-3 hours and now im really in big doubts about it. Here's an link of what i've readed, please take a look and let me know what you guys think about this one ?

Link here
Thank you CubeData and Post4VPS
(05-14-2017, 09:49 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: uhm well , i dont know how to start but i think you will think that im an idiot but lets hear out what you going to say xD.
i  created a tumblr account where i was checking out for stories and stuff like that and something came up that was really interesting for me , once i've readed the whole story it made more interested for me and went to youtube to search for it. Searched and watched videos for almost 2-3 hours and now im really in big doubts about it. Here's an link of what i've readed, please take a look and let me know what you guys think about this one ?

Link here
Well all of that is just a theory and the whole world is a theory and we are a theory, just keep everything simple live your life as it is and f*** everything xD
That's how i live , and i can see that you're trying to advertise your website over there :p
To be honest that is not my website i can show you mine but not really interested on sharing it here lol
I can't understand what you what to tell us and what you want to know. even the reason of this post??
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Flat earth is one of the stupidest theory I've ever seen, and in that website, there's a video called "fake moon landing", seriously? Why would they fake that out? There's 1000 satellites orbiting around earth, including ISS (international space station), NASA/JPL even planning to launch a human mission to Mars. Please, educate yourself with the right info, it's 2017, don't believe such random retarded stuff that's made to gain money from views and stuff.
funny enough in their facebook page they say "Flat earthers have member around the globe" wait globe? im speechless just see the image here [Image: the-flat-earth-society-20-hrs-the-flat-e...072458.png]
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Well if there are hundred of satelites around the earth why cant we see them lol ? We're able to see starts from milies away and we cant see satelites that are close to earth ? How comes that an satelite didnt fall in earth like get inside the doom of the earth where gravity will drag him towards the earth lol.
(05-15-2017, 01:20 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: Well if there are hundred of satelites around the earth why cant we see them lol ? We're able to see starts from  milies away and we cant see satelites that are close to earth ? How comes that an satelite didnt fall in earth like get inside the doom of the earth where gravity will drag him towards the earth lol.

1) Because satellites does NOT emit light, and even if it does, it'd be a very small amount that we won't see here on earth since it won't even pass the atmosphere, while in other hand, stars emits dozen of light, energy and heat, just like our sun, so we can see it's light on clear skies, in fact, 80% of stars aren't visible from cities, because of the light emits from street lights and so on.

2) Simply because a satellite moves fast enough to orbit the earth, not so fast to escape the gravity nor so slow to fall in earth. 

I didn't go in details, you could watch dozen of youtube videos that explains it with better and understandable ways.
well just dont be mad at me cuz i shared a thread lol , im just very curious about these things and it seems very intresting to be honest so some clearout wouldnt be bad right
Really dude... I read...and...
The world has many unspeakable things, and certain people, to control others, start create theories, which from one point of view, ended up gaining an impact and becoming almost universal truth. like the bible...As much as it has a lot of contradictions, and a lot of people believe in it.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting