arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE .ASIA Domain
[Image: j7ck9l.jpg]

Greeting Post4VPS Community, I just want to share this good offer from Crazy Domains, they are now offer a FREE .ASIA domain extension. Grab your .ASIA domain while it's HOT! Got mine already! LOL Kindly please visit their website at https://www.crazydomains.ph
WOW. great Information. i really searching .asia domains. more i tell you after check it out.

This is so ridiculous... as you mentioned .asia is free for everyone. so i go to register it. when done all. at the end they said The free .ASIA promotion is only available to Philippines residents. One per member.

Why they do not mention it in there main page???
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
It'd be better if it wasn't limited to a country, even though I don't need any domain names for now, but it'd be good for others who are interested.
Yes. but i got the solution. as world knows pakistani peoples always get way to go forward.
i simply chose Philippine as a country. give them my philippino friend cell number and verify the confirmation through SMS service. and all done.
not now i can't understand to connect my VPS with my domain.
i am so unskilled to manage hosting or domain also freaks in name server. lol.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
The domain is free for 1 year? Or after 1 year we need to register it again?
hopefully i can get approved . i already register and confirm with phone number and it is pending
[Image: peJMu8C.png]

HOLY SH*T . mine get approved! . i will use this domain on my next VPS if i win the vps hopefully
you need a phone number to activate the free domain and
(05-15-2017, 07:37 AM)sagher Wrote: Yes. but i got the solution. as world knows pakistani peoples always get way to go forward.
i simply chose Philippine as a country. give them my philippino friend cell number and verify the confirmation through SMS service. and all done.
not now i can't understand to connect my VPS with my domain.
i am so unskilled to manage hosting or domain also freaks in name server. lol.

@sagher well i can get approved . im indonesian im use indonesia ip and i get my .asia domain . so it is not phillipines only and i also verify it using indonesian phone number that start with +62 but im using phillipine as location when they ask it . hopefully my domain long lasting and this add to my domain collection 1 .me domain 1.asia domain and a lot of freenom domain

i forget the image proof . there you go
[Image: f2ae0dc69e1a4aa1a92ae137a3e6cdd2.png]

[h2]UPDATE! . you cannot change the nameserver or DNS on the domain that you get from crazydomain . that mean you forced to use their nasty web builder which is the thing that i hate . if i want to build a website i just use bootstrap and modify some of it[/h2]
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
The promotion is still there. Lucky me I'm from the Philippines. But bad luck, it won't accept my attempt to register one .-.

Probably because I'm on a CGNAT Sad
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(05-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Conan Wrote: The promotion is still there. Lucky me I'm from the Philippines. But bad luck, it won't accept my attempt to register one .-.

Probably because I'm on a CGNAT Sad

well the domain is useless anyway . you cannot use it other than their stupid disgusting web builder service .
Terminal
(05-15-2017, 01:15 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well the domain is useless anyway . you cannot use it other than their stupid disgusting web builder service .

No namserver settings? Ouch, that's not good. Wondering what they're thinking off while making thus promotion.
(05-15-2017, 01:20 PM)Jayce Wrote: No namserver settings? Ouch, that's not good. Wondering what they're thinking off while making thus promotion.

basically they want you to pay for changing the nameserver or/and DNS setting . so technically it isnt free after all
you need to pay around $5 USD to get the ability to change nameserver and DNS setting . if you dont you stuck with that disgusting web builder
[Image: eBry7sP.png]

but the good news you can put full iframe in the header code in setting . but i get another problem that my website doesnt get published for some reason . that is another reason that web builder is disgusting . html+css+bootstrap is much better for me
Terminal
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting