arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me get a little bit "famous"
hey , well i recently opent an youtube channel where i show hacks / apps etc 
now i just wanted to ask you guys if you could help me out with some views or sharing my channel with your friends maybe there is something you're interested in :Big Grin

here is my chanels link 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1TZwLr...TVjGRDoTrQ

i apologize if i broke any rule cuz i couldnt find any section where to post this .
Thank you CubeData and Post4VPS
what a nice name Tongue-(why Hack XD)
anyway try to share your Channel in facebook/skype.. that might work Smile
goodluck btw

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

ha thanks but why hacks ? because there are alot of peoples that actually likes hacking stuff and bla bla bla also hacking is very famous on internet nowdays so thats why i've choosen it.
Lazzyboy is going to be a hacker.. lolxx. nice work if you don't have any other work to do....
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Xdd why not to give it a try right actually im not alone xd got some other friends too
Haha nice, goodluck friend!

I'll try to share it a bit
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
We all have a good hopes from you Lazzy. if you seek goal. just share with us and teach with us in right ways. and don't dare to Hack me .... LOLxx
(05-26-2017, 06:41 AM)sagher Wrote: We all have a good hopes from you Lazzy. if you seek goal. just share with us and teach with us in right ways. and don't dare to Hack me .... LOLxx

LOL.. he cant XD..
he still learning i guess :v
and some ppls using Sites to advert thier channels for more Subs.. (didnt get that link yet.. ) but i'll got it soon Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I also keen interested to be a hacker however a little hacker. because i don't want to heart anyone with bad kind of hacking. just to learn and wish to earn.
wish to know some small kind of hardware to use for btc mining. like graphic cards and a main panel system. because mining machine s5 is too expensive and take lot of energy to work. also not easily available in my country
(05-27-2017, 04:38 AM)sagher Wrote: I also keen interested to be a hacker however a little hacker. because i don't want to heart anyone with bad kind of hacking. just to learn and wish to earn.
wish to know some small kind of hardware to use for btc mining. like graphic cards and a main panel system. because mining machine s5 is too expensive and take lot of energy to work. also not easily available in my country

graphic card mining isnt viable right now . ithe difficulty of the cryptocurrency is rising up and because of that you probably get a few power from a gpu . and because of that lot of people are switching to asic or even stop mining
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-24-2017, 09:16 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting