arrow_upward

Poll: Do you agree with me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
100.00%
No!
0%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

[ADDED] Rework of all the title's Information
Hey Guys,

So I noticed P4V's titles have info with weird grammar so I decided to improve it.

Here's an improved version,

Announcements: Information regarding news, giveaways and downtimes etc is announced here 
Suggestions and Feedback: Want to suggest your views? Post here!
VPS Request: Done with the application's requirements? achieve the reward for your hard work here!
Private User & Staff Discussion: Users may discuss freely with the staff here, no restrictions apply!
Gaming Section: Discuss all the latest games and new trends here!
Hardware & Tech: Got some new tech? Talk about it here!
Web Design: Showcase your designs and further improve them here!
Softwares: Discuss new and unique software here!
General: All the general discussions which should be done here but don't fit in other categories
Offtopic: Discuss anything which does not fit in the other categories
Seo Optimization: Share your SEO techniques, and learn new ones from here!
Free VPS Providers: Know more free VPS providers like us? Tell us about it here!
Other Free Service Providers: Other free service providers can be shared here
Cheap Providers: Cheap service or vps providers with prices below 7$/mo can be shared here!
Others: Post about stuff which does not fit in other subforums here
VPS Support; Stuck somewhere? We are always here to help!
VPS Reviews: Got free vps from us? Time to make a review!
Tutorials: Got a unique technique? Teach us about it here but make sure you write it yourself Smile

These texts are still up for suggestions If I made any grammar errors here or any mistakes in general
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I partly agree with you and partly not see reason to change anything. Mostly new members don't know where or how to open new topics. Older member usually use the correct place and language.
But I think we need somebody who has English as mother language and can correct grammar mistakes.
But most users (or all?) speak ESL only.
Perhaps we can create subforums for different nations?
Applause.
Really
Golden user

One of the admins will look what you have done.
Well Honey i am agree with You Hope Admins will accept Your suggestion Since you did a good thing for post4vps
Nice idea i am agree with you but as dudi said different boards for different nations thhis idea is good if admins thinks about dudi idea its would be better
@Honey Great Work,
I have modified the forum title again according to your given titles.

(05-27-2017, 12:37 PM)Dudi Wrote: we can create subforums for different nations?

you mean like creating 3-4 Sub forums with different languages ? it would be a mess & There would be cases where Users would start talking in different languages and we can't able to moderate them(since we don't know all languages).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(06-03-2017, 01:57 PM)Dynamo Wrote: @Honey Great Work,
I have modified the forum title again according to your given titles.

you mean like creating 3-4 Sub forums with different languages ? it would be a mess & There would be cases where Users would start talking in different languages and we can't able to moderate them(since we don't know all languages).

well technically you can use google translate to translate it and thanks for modifying the forum title . that will be a big help for people that doesnt really like grammar . for me im fine with bad grammar
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting