arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INFINITY - FREE UNLIMITED HOSTING, BANDWITH
**Link Removed**

[size=x-small]If you are feeling generous you can sign up with my link
[size=x-small]**Link Removed**
Sure, let me mount this up with a FTP drive, and fill data up. Never order nor get services from any company, ANY, if they advertise unlimited everything.

The catch with this service is show in that little screenshot of the plan name, and its components. Take a special look at Innodes used, and hits used.

Instead of counting the storage and bandwidth use, they will count the amount of files (innodes) and the visits/hits to your site (daily hits). This seems a shitter way of limiting the end user. Mind that, 50k hits is not a lot, but will restrict you plenty in growth. Once you get a big site going, or even forum, those innodes will count up.

I'd move to something more static to count up growth, rather than this.
not really interested in because of the vistapanel . because vista is one of the worst windows version microsoft ever released and recently they ended support for it
well that is not the real reason . the reason is that most of free panel like vistapanel , youhosting , etc is that for me i feel uncomfortable using the bootleg control panel

for me VPS hosting for website is much better . i use XAMPP in my VPS and it work beautifully .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
As per the Forum rules, MyOwnFreeHost/IfastNet resellers are not allowed here.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting