arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far Cry 5 Announced!
Hey Guys,

Recently Ubisoft announced the arrival of Far Cry 5! It is based on an extremist Christian cult It seems, you can always google it for more info.

What do you guys think of this? Have you played any of the previous games in this series?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Personally, I'm excited that Far Cry is finally not in an exotic locale, and that the is focusing on the exotic, weird, and twisted stuff that can happen right in our own back yard. I also like that it speaks a little bit to the crazy times we live in. ;0
(05-29-2017, 10:10 PM)Aliel Wrote: Personally, I'm excited that Far Cry is finally not in an exotic locale, and that the is focusing on the exotic, weird, and twisted stuff that can happen right in our own back yard. I also like that it speaks a little bit to the crazy times we live in. ;0

Haha, true dat friend.

I'm pretty excited about the game even tho my PC won't be able to run it lol
I'm curious what will be the recommended system requirements. I'm sure that it needs at least 8GB of RAM.
Is the main enemy Vaas from the third episode?
(05-30-2017, 07:13 AM)Dudi Wrote: I'm curious what will be the recommended system requirements. I'm sure that it needs at least 8GB of RAM.
Is the main enemy Vaas from the third episode?

Don't think so, didn't we already kill him in FC3? He hasn't been seen in FC4 or Primal I think so probably not
I never played this game can some one tell me its paid or free if its free from where i can download this game
Yea i have played its previous series thats was daamm amazing surely i give a try
I've played 3 and 4. Trailer looks amazing I hope that game will be amazing too. First time when I saw it I though that its film.
i like the far cry 5. is it now for sale? because if yes i will buy it right now. but to bad my pc is to low for this game Sad

Far cry announced Oh
damn i really dont know that Sad
i was waiting for it long time ago..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-26-2020, 02:16 PM
Last Post: LightDestory

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting