arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Andreas Multiplayer
Hello there! I've posted this thread to ask you guys that who plays Gta San Andreas Multiplayer? And which servers you like to play. I like Freeroam/Roleplay servers Heart
Well
Hey Tom,
i prefer Freeroam/TDMs Server
COD my fav servers since 2011..
Nice to meet yo Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I dont usually play cause i find it tricky Smile i play cs 1.6 csgo steam version And i love them If you suggest me to play samp i might think of it Smile
Few years ago I've tried SAMP and I played only on few RPG servers, its because for me VCMP was better.
Hello @TomCarter
iam playing San Andreas Multiplayer(SA-MP) since 2014
i 'd prefer TeamDeathMatch(TDM), Call Of Duty(COD) as my favourite SA-MP Servers Type(s)...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(09-30-2017, 09:11 AM)Zorono Wrote: Hello @TomCarter
iam playing San Andreas Multiplayer(SA-MP) since 2014
i 'd prefer TeamDeathMatch(TDM), Call Of Duty(COD) as my favourite SA-MP Servers Type(s)...

Cool..
you have any server ?.. show me your server Smile.. i'd like to join your server ,if you have one ofc Wink

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(09-30-2017, 12:30 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Cool..
you have any server ?.. show me your server Smile.. i'd like to join your server ,if you have one ofc Wink

i wouldn't do any kind of ads here but try checking this thread: https://post4vps.com/thread-1508.html 
Note: SA-MP Server is under maintenance (if you checked my announcement at the portal/blog/CMS you will understand what do i mean) 

- @perryoo11 iam so sorry if this post is counted as ads (if its counted as ads please forgive me sir)
nothing wrong. its topic related
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
i prefer only the scavenge and survive gamemode because its very fun
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
I never played samp but I think it also same like mta sa ,have same scripting skills too coming to mode I like free roam only but many do like rpg servers both in MTA & samp but I am free roam lover lol I like to be free and roam like hell xdddd
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I like scripting without playing, I have my own server under beta testing since 1 month and i don't have time to script in it.
*fuck my self*
 - Thanks to Post4VPS & Host4Fun for the amazing VPS 1 -
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
02-25-2018, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting