arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxy S8 cover
After Dex, there is another interesting accessory to Galaxy S8 smart phone. This time, it's a QWERTY keyword which mimics Blackberry

Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-03-2017, 05:08 PM)meetdilip Wrote: After Dex, there is another interesting accessory to Galaxy S8 smart phone. This time, it's a QWERTY keyword which mimics Blackberry

nowdays people already getting used to touch / on screen keyboard so most of people probably doesnt need that cover . but i think they want to target people that are still enjoying the blackberry qwerty keyboard . for some people physical is better than touch . i agree with that . using a keyboard or even a controller is much better than those touch control on your smartphone but still to my first point . most people already used to to touch and even worse the new generation probably only know that real button only exist on power button and their volume button
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
ah yeah I've seen one of those, pretty cool

you looking to get one?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
@meetdilip
For me the video can't load. Can you see it?
anyway I found it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMYuM6Jo0M

I think that S8 is already a huge phone, so they should add it horizontally and not vertically.
It's great but it cover a large amount of the screen so they should make it vertically slide such as the unofficial iPhone Bluetooth keyboards.
I think the keyboard covers a lot of space. It is important conserve some space for the screen I believe.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well . This cover make us nostalgia with blackberry phone . Feel like back to the past xD . I think maybe this cover created for people who didn't like touch-screen button and like qwerty button like this cover xD
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting