Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KVM Windows VPS
hello everyone,

actually i need windows VPS i've searched in Google windows VPS is based on KVM

so i need KVM VPS soon i'll try for it.

my Question is:

when i get KVM windows VPS from Post4vps.com so i have to buy licenseĀ  ? yes or no

my friend told me some sponsor don't give license so i've to buy it?

please answer i need windows VPS 100% free for my project i promise when my project complete i'll buy own VPS also donate to post4vps if possible.
(06-03-2017, 10:26 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: hello everyone,

actually i need windows VPS i've searched in Google windows VPS is based on KVM

so i need KVM VPS soon i'll try for it.

my Question is:

when i get KVM windows VPS from Post4vps.com so i have to buy licenseĀ  ? yes or no

my friend told me some sponsor don't give license so i've to buy it?

please answer i need windows VPS 100% free for my project i promise when my project complete i'll buy own VPS also donate to post4vps if possible.

No it is not activated and may not be activated as stated in the giveaways.
You can use trial versions for 3 months. Once those 3 months are gone you can reactivate the trial version again. Even if you buy a vps you won't get a Windows license along with it. Technically you need to have your own license but most of Windows vps users just use those trials.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

well if the sponsor okay with illegal software you can just crack your windows but instead of doing an illegal thing you can just extend the trial by using sllmgr rearm command . correct me if im wrong . slmgr rearm can extend the trial for some time . you used it when the windows is about to expire and it will 'refresh' the trial back . but you can use it 3 or 4 times
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
There are won't be any sponsor or provider who will be willing to let anyone to use cracked software. It's something strictly forbidden, not just by providers but also by data centers. But Trial Version is a fair game. All providers allow that.

(06-04-2017, 09:31 AM)xdude Wrote: There are won't be any sponsor or provider who will be willing to let anyone to use cracked software. It's something strictly forbidden, not just by providers but also by data centers. But Trial Version is a fair game. All providers allow that.

Isn't there like 3 grace trial activations within the trial activation of Windows? OP, what kind of software you are trying to run? Maybe it can run on Wine.
Thank you all for your suggestion

what is Windows license it serial key of activation on windows 8 64-Bits?

if yeah then i have Own Serial key of Windows 8 64-Bits so i'm able to use it?
(06-04-2017, 09:59 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Thank you all for your suggestion

what is Windows license it serial key of activation on windows 8 64-Bits?

if yeah then i have Own Serial key of Windows 8 64-Bits so i'm able to use it?

Not really. If your provider allows ISO installs, then, you could upload a Windows 8 install ISO that matches to your Key but could very well be against Microsoft's TOS or even your provider's own TOS. You need to ask.

If all they offer are template installs of "Windows", most probably your key will not work as it needs a matching Windows version key, and these templates bundled with the control panels of many KVM machines have Windows Server installs only.
If your provider offers a Windows 2008 template then your own Windows 8 key will work. But it won't work for other templates. Also remember Windows 2008 server and Widows 2008 Desktop are different. Can't use the same serial key for both. I think you have a Windows 2008 Desktop key since it's not often people by server keys.

Ask a reputable provider.

Go for example to.
Vpsboard.net
Lowendtalk.com

And ask for a good deal.

But to warn you on lowendtalk prepare for trolls ignore them *just in case*
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-18-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-31-2019, 10:18 AM
Last Post: GeKePDP
04-24-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: RickB

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting