arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.99cent .XYZ domains
Was checking my inbox, and got this pleasant email from Name.com
(Direct link for those who want to check it.)

[Image: xyzpromotions6-4.jpg]

Meaning, that all number based domains, will now cost for registration and renewal 99 cents. From 0 to 999999999, any number combination registered between there will now cost 99 cents.
The registrars that are registering these promotions are found here. While these domains aren't particularly very friendly, nor useful, it is a cheap and good way to have something registered on the public net that is not none of the free domain registrars.
I registered 3 domains with Pananames, comes with free WHOIS, and quite frankly, very simple system they have.

Have fun, not many people know or care of this promotion, from what it seems. It is not even posted in freevps.us, thought, the usefulness of allnumber domains have yet to be shown (except abuse).
Great to know about that. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Godaddy offering .com only in ₨299 INR and PKR. when you bought domain for 2 year. first year price is 299PKR or INR.

but i've discount code then you don't have to buy for 2 Year just use coupon and get .com only on Rs299 (approx 3$) for a Year.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Name.com offer looks really good. If renewal price is also 99 cents then I would buy several of those. I think I will register one and the see if I can renew it for like 3-4 years for 99 cents (per each year). This extension has been abused by spammers but it had no seo disadvantages. Few months ago I was suprised to see a .xyz site jump right next to one of my sites in Google search in first page.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Hello,
Do you know any cheap (or the the cheapest) offers for .NET domains?
I'd like to buy one with included privacy protection. And with cheap renewals.
(07-22-2017, 01:59 AM)xdude Wrote: Name.com offer looks really good. If renewal price is also 99 cents then I would buy several of those. I think I will register one and the see if I can renew it for like 3-4 years for 99 cents (per each year). This extension has been abused by spammers but it had no seo disadvantages.  Few months ago I was suprised to see a .xyz site jump right next to one of my sites in Google search in first page.

Godaddy is a premature site. started recently. and there owners are belong to subcontinent specially indians. that's not too much reliable. in past i waste alot of my money by fake online transactions. so be aware.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher i also don't use godaddy but this time my friend buy domain name for my website. and he is indian so he choose godaddy. let's hope everything is good
Terminal
Best Regards,

(07-22-2017, 05:46 AM)sagher Wrote: Godaddy is a premature site. started recently. and there owners are belong to subcontinent specially indians. that's not too much reliable. in past i waste alot of my money by fake online transactions. so be aware.

I have no idea what do you mean ..

01. What do you meant by Godaddy is a premature site started recently ?

02. What do you meant by owners belongs to subcontinent specially Indians ?

Godaddy has been around since 1997 so it's about 20 years ago.  I have been using it since 2005. I have had no problems with the site. Could you show me a source where you see it belongs to subcontinents / Indians ? Well I have no problem if it's it's belongs to Indians or china as long as they can do what they do properly but as far as I know it belongs to Bob Pasons and 3 K.K.R. and Silver Lake equity firms. All 3 partners are American.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(07-22-2017, 07:58 PM)xdude Wrote: I have no idea what do you mean ..

01. What do you meant by Godaddy is a premature site started recently ?

02. What do you meant by owners belongs to subcontinent specially Indians ?

Godaddy has been around since 1997 so it's about 20 years ago.  I have been using it since 2005. I have had no problems with the site. Could you show me a source where you see it belongs to subcontinents / Indians ? Well I have no problem if it's it's belongs to Indians or china as long as they can do what they do properly but as far as I know it belongs to Bob Pasons and 3 K.K.R. and Silver Lake equity firms. All 3 partners are American.
Well i don't know but i bought .com in 2$ from Godaddy about 2 Hour ago. now pointing it to my website.
Terminal
Best Regards,

i personally don't like godaddy and for xyz promotion it'll be good to go for 99cents xyz instead of freenom free domain(they are horribly slow in dns resolving) directnic is providing xyz domains for 50cents and com for $3.99.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting