arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTEL® CORE™ I9
Well here it comes, the new processor from Intel, the powerful Intel Core I9 with 18 # of cores and 36 # of threads.

Will be releasing sooner or later.

Links: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...980xe.html
(06-05-2017, 06:51 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Well here it comes, the new processor from Intel, the powerful Intel Core I9 with 18 # of cores and 36 # of threads.

Will be releasing sooner or later.

Links: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...980xe.html

i still prefer ryzen threadripper with glorious 64 lanes and cheaper price

and by the way core i9 is basically intel panicking because they afraid to lose to amd . so basically core i9 is just rebranded xeon with raid feature removed to make sure that it doesnt cannibalized the server market . but they forget if amd want to win amd can just rebrand their naples or EPYC cpu that have glorious 32 core and get more than 18 core and it will kick intel in their ass.and you need sort of a key attached to your motherboard just to do raid 10 and raid 5 . and another stupid desicion is that they release i5 and normal i7 as lga 2066 package and even worse that i5 and i7 simply just a 7600k and 7700k but with lga 2066 socket , slightly overclocked , and also they say that it is much more overclockable . and also like previous intel chip . you need to delid it to get the most temperature out . ok back to the core i9

there are the 8 , 10, 12 , 16 and 18 core variant of core i9 (xeon rebrand) . all of them is hyper threaded ( you dont say) and the gigahertz is not really that good . so it not realy great for gaming . an 7700k is much better for gaming but the core i9 is headed to more task that is much multithreaded and work much better with lot of core . like rendering , compiling , machine learning (replaced by gpu) , etc .

so what is the conclusion ? just go amd . there almost no reason now to go intel except if you really want that few fps difference in games because ryzen have more pcie lanes , more socket lifetime , cooler cpu because doesnt need to be dellided , and the most important it is cheaper and have more performance / price than intel counterpart . you can buy the 8 core processor that equal to that i9 for the price of 7700k i7 with ryzen .

yes im an amd fanboy but that doesnt mean everything that amd does is right . no it doesnt . they do stupid thing too
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I think maybe we should look at both in comparison. To me, it looks like AMD caught Intel at their own game, so now, instead of AMD catching up to Intel, it is Intel catching up with AMD.  Apart from the fact that performance will be almost*** the same, it is just user preference.

And, if someone wants a Core i9, maybe they should invest into some Xeon hardware, no? I am, it is not like they just removed the iHD anyways, making it a good enough contender.
What they really been caught? it's the CONSUMERS this kind of marketing strategy will attract the consumers to upgrade their PROC.
Well, there are still many users need Intel Core I9, even they know they can buy at a lower price for AMD.

Because although Intel and AMD cpu performance are similar, Intel CPUs are known to be more stable. Many users (especially corporate users) still prefer to use Intel over AMD for stability reasons.

But I agree that for users who just use their PC to play games, AMD is good enough and the price is more reasonable too.

Sounds looks good but its still not available in my country or its not released at all?
(06-29-2017, 07:56 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Sounds looks good but its still not available in my country or its not released at all?

at this time its only for reviewer . its isnt sold yet but if you want to buy a enthusiast processor you better get threadripper instead because it have MUCH more pcie lane and also much better price to performance .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
How you can expect its will get publish so fast it will take alot of time and you are in pakistan you will need to wait alot
What a time to be alive, everyone love on Intel and praising AMD.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Intel i9 processors will be very expensive. You wouldn't need one for home use if there is no heavy games coming into play. Or, things like video editing, CAD software etc which need rendering using powerful processors.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Golden
11-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Conan

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting