arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Count Reset
There are times that our post counters links are down.

I would like to confirm, in what certain date of the Month does our post count resets? and until what date needs to finish the 20 monthly post for VPS owners?

I'm not sure if I'm posting it in the right section but please admins and mods kindly move my topic if I post it on the wrong section.
(06-05-2017, 07:50 PM)Vuluts Wrote: There are times that our post counters links are down.

I would like to confirm, in what certain date of the Month does our post count resets? and until what date needs to finish the 20 monthly post for VPS owners?

I'm not sure if I'm posting it in the right section but please admins and mods kindly move my topic if I post it on the wrong section.

i think it is in the first of the month because dynamo shut down the vps that the vps owner monthly post doesnt go to 20 post . and worse this month there are 6 vps holder that loses their vps . hopefully this doesnt happen much . because it really sad to loses one of your vps .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I guess I have already mentioned that some months ago
https://post4vps.com/thread-1104.html
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Its not hard going to profile and then see how many posts you have done. All we have to do it just do one or two posts a day. If you do 2 posts a day that would be 40 posts by the of the month. That way no need to worry about reset at all.

Also this should works too right ?

http://hmrworld.tk/counter/list.php

Also I have noticed most vps holder members just do their quota at end of the month, most of the time just 20 posts. I can't blame them since they don't get any benefit by doing extra posts unlike in freevps.us. There who has the most points/posts get the biggest/best servers. So everyone try to improve their score. Here if you can show sometime of good reason you can get one of the best vps in pool and then just stick with doing 20 posts. Why bother doing more ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-06-2017, 12:14 PM)xdude Wrote: Its not hard going to profile and then see how many posts you have done. All we have to do it just do one or two posts a day. If you do 2 posts a day that would be 40 posts by the of the month. That way no need to worry about reset at all.

Also this should works too right ?

http://hmrworld.tk/counter/list.php

Also I have noticed most vps holder members just do their quota at end of the month, most of the time just 20 posts. I can't blame them since they don't get any benefit by doing extra posts unlike in freevps.us. There who has the most points/posts get the biggest/best servers. So everyone try to improve their score. Here if you can show sometime of good reason you can get one of the best vps in pool and then just stick with doing 20 posts. Why bother doing more ?

To actually try and make a active community.... or at least try and make it different from the other offerings. I've felt that is why this community feels dead for a majority of a month until the days leading up to the end of the month.
Problem is people rarely do that without an incentive. Actually Post4vps is doing welcome compared to the most of other free vps providers.

Well we can't change peoples attitude but the forum wants to attract those heavy posters from other forum then you need to show them what benefits they do get from doing those extra posts. Nobody will come and volunteer to make it a active community without a reason. Last month 6 people lost their vps and some of them hadn't done a single post.

(06-07-2017, 01:59 AM)xdude Wrote: Problem is people rarely do that without an incentive. Actually Post4vps is doing welcome compared to the most of other free vps providers.

Well we can't change peoples attitude but the forum wants to attract those heavy posters from other forum then you need to show them what benefits they do get from doing those extra posts. Nobody will come and volunteer to make it a active community without a reason. Last month 6 people lost their vps and some of them hadn't done a single post.

Ever consider reasons why those heavy posters do not post here? Because it is very inactive. There is no sense of community here, all it seems here is the following:
Step 1: Introduce
Step 2: Post, and lets post again!
Step 3: Almost at the mark
Step 4: I am here, WHERE IS MY FREE VPS?!?!?
Step 5: I haz my vps, I happy. Here is my review.
Step 6: *?????**silence*
Step 7: omg its almost the end of the month, let me make some random and quick postings.

This forum does not have a active community, even though we want it to be active. There really aren't people here who'd like to talk continuously about subjects pertaining to anything. There are the few people here who do post, and that is it. There aren't new people, and not much discussions nor ideas apart from the obligatory minute comment for their active VPS standing.
I don't say the forum is inactive, But yes forum is not hyper active. Those big posters won't come here just for the sake of posting. They need to have a reason to do that. Or they would invest extra time in places like Freevps.us where they get better returns for their effort. Same for current members. You need to give the a reason for being more active apart from completing their posting quota.

The season post4vps manage to stay active is here there are more vps available than anywhere else with exception of freevps.us. Utilizing it so forum get the most from those is upto forum management.

(06-07-2017, 02:29 AM)xdude Wrote: I don't say the forum is inactive, But yes forum is not hyper active. Those big posters won't come here just for the sake of posting. They need to have a reason to do that. Or they would invest extra time in places like Freevps.us where they get better returns for their effort. Same for current members. You need to give the a reason for being more active apart from completing their posting quota.

The season post4vps manage to stay active is here there are more vps available than anywhere else with exception of freevps.us. Utilizing it so forum get the most from those is upto forum management.

i agree . this forum is not hyper active . i keep getting out of thread to post on . and i think making people can get second vps is still not viable because lacks of member . this forum only have like 600 people and most of them are inactive . if we can get second vps on this forum the problem is that the vps probably this forum will decrease and maybe none left for new user . but in other hand there are almost no new active user . so its a mixbag beetween giving 2vps if the vps holder is more active or reserve for new member
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Its all Up to our users,
Users can give suggestions/Ideas for improvements & betterment of this forum.
Can advertise on other forums so other fellow users can get to know about us.
by doing those things Everyone would be benefited equally like when more users would join then there would be more chances of posts and replying them. then these monthly postcount won't become a burden anymore.

Users can advertise about Post4VPS in many ways. Like some months ago one of our user had made a youtube Video about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk1uZE2fAcg

Currently just some staff members are doing this Sad just because we are staff and its our duty ?
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-01-2016, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting