arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free .co.uk Domain
Hello,
Looks like some sites from recent past few days has started providing Free .co.uk domain for First year.

Users can have one through here: https://www.1and1.co.uk/free-domain

[Image: f3dd56292f.png]

though currently I don't want one. But other users might be interested.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

co,uk address would need a residential address in UK.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-09-2017, 01:18 PM)meetdilip Wrote: co,uk address would need a residential address in UK.

I see.. since I haven't tried for one myself that's why I guess not noticed that.
anyways,
lets say its only for UK users then.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

UK users only? can't we make it using a VPN or changing country to UK upon registration?
I didn't try the link above. Earlier, I have tried to get a co.uk domain. They asked for a local ( UK ) address.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

well i try it 3 months ago and forbiden for my country
only UK can get that domain
i'll try this one again..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Via the co.uk registar, only UK nationals with a valid address can get this free domain registration. Similar to other offerings in the US, like (one of the most stupid extensions) .nyc, these require a UK address and might be subject to ID checking.

Furthermore, they only allow this registration with the purchase of their web hosting, or at least it seems. Someone crosscheck that on me.
Technically all you need is a local address. I do have several .us domains. For these I have created an account under Name, address and phone no. of friends in USA. She knows about it and I have told what to tell if she get a call. They only look for the address apart from that its all fine. But unless you have a local business interest these ccTLD domains are useless.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-10-2017, 04:03 AM)xdude Wrote: Technically all you need is a local address. I do have several .us domains. For these I have created an account under Name, address and phone no. of friends in USA. She knows about it and I have told what to tell if she get a call. They only look for the address apart from that its all fine. But unless you have a local business interest these ccTLD domains are useless.

I understand that, and good for you that you are not outright lying, but technically lying about your domains. (If you friends are OK in technically being liable of the registration of the domain, and whatsoever that goes on within the law about association in case shit goes south).

In all reality, it depends on the registrar and how they take into terms. .us domains were made for US nationals to, I imagine host something pertaining to the US. An example would be getting a .nyc domain, yet it not pertain to NYC nor you being established there to be revoked (thus the whole no P.O Box, legit housing/building address for registration)

But, personally, for domains that need a physical address and verified names/ID, I would RUN AWAY. I mean, shit happens here on the internet too common, I am not about to be victim of a swatting or blackmailing due to pissing off one random dude with a little to much time on his hands to dox me.
(06-10-2017, 04:03 AM)xdude Wrote: Technically all you need is a local address. I do have several .us domains. For these I have created an account under Name, address and phone no. of friends in USA. She knows about it and I have told what to tell if she get a call. They only look for the address apart from that its all fine. But unless you have a local business interest these ccTLD domains are useless.

it not really that useless . it can be used to replace the disgusting free domain like freenom domain (.tk , .ml , .ga , .cf , .gc) and also you probably get more approved by sites that require bussiness email if you use paid TLD instead of the freenom one
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting