arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferred Post4VPS to New Host
Hello,
Most of you might got to know by now.
We have changed our Post4VPS Forum's Host from Cloudrino to GalaxyHostPlus.We bought  a new VPS of spec similar to VPS 7:

Spec info:
Ram: 1 GB
x4 CPU Cores
50 GB Storage
Bandwidth: 1 TB
1Gbps
x1 IPv4 + /80 IPv6 Subnet
Germany

and Now we would use only Cloudflare's DNS,
[Image: 39d9ba1d0b.png]
we were using its CDN earlier since cloudrino's netspeed was very low & repeatedly unexpected downtime which was troubling our users, but now looks like they won't get troubled by that anymore.

and Also Shifted from COMODO CA SSL to Let's Encrypt SSL.

feedbacks would be appreciated(If I missed anything).

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

im very happy to hear that this website got new host. you are the best vps website provider for sure. look how many people you got. how many vps you got... and how many total posts you got. i hope this website keep grow more and more. and i hope that this time no one will say like in this topic (https://post4vps.com/thread-1093-post-12...l#pid12017) that the new host doing problems. because even at the old host. it works just fine. i dont understand yet what was the problem... anyway. good luck!
(06-17-2017, 06:00 PM)OldMeister Wrote: im very happy to hear that this website got new host. you are the best vps website provider for sure. look how many people you got. how many vps you got... and how many total posts you got. i hope this website keep grow more and more. and i hope that this time no one will say like in this topic (https://post4vps.com/thread-1093-post-12...l#pid12017) that the new host doing problems. because even at the old host. it works just fine. i dont understand yet what was the problem... anyway. good luck!

If you ask any old member they would say the forum has downtimes once in every few month. When this start happening regulally people start loosing trust. Specially Sponsors. Offering free servers but not enable to have forum in a good provider is not so good to the forums reputation.

Anyway this is a good move.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Wow.. Nice one @Dynamo
GalaxyHostPlus, i thought this host down :c

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(06-18-2017, 04:20 AM)xdude Wrote: If you ask any old member they would say the forum has downtimes once in every few month. When this start happening regulally people start loosing trust. Specially Sponsors. Offering free servers but not enable to have forum in a good provider is not so good to the forums reputation.

i cant find a community that working without bugs or something else. every community has his bug or something else. the problem in this community that it has downtimes. but right now. it wont happn anymore
(06-18-2017, 12:49 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i cant find a community that working without bugs or something else. every community has his bug or something else. the problem in this community that it has downtimes. but right now. it wont happn anymore

Everything can go down at any moment. Any host can have downtime, due to many reasons. One in particular, which is the benefit of CloudFlare, is the ability to tank some common attacks and prevent such a downtime. Well, let us see if we don't get some rowdy or angry member to take down this site easier than before.

Well, at least it will be user downtime, not from the provider's side.
(06-18-2017, 04:20 AM)xdude Wrote: If you ask any old member they would say the forum has downtimes once in every few month. When this start happening regulally people start loosing trust. Specially Sponsors. Offering free servers but not enable to have forum in a good provider is not so good to the forums reputation.

im honest we had alot of downtime.
but never lost a sponsor due to that.

only lost sponsors that lost motivation to keep it up in meaning of the maintenance requires to keep abusers out.
(06-20-2017, 06:56 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: im honest we had alot of downtime.
but never lost a sponsor due to that.

only lost sponsors that lost motivation to keep it up in meaning of the maintenance requires to keep abusers out.

Actually we did. If you remember GalaxyHostPlus was totally upset with downtime and they did wanted to pull out. I don't remember what happened after that since it was long time ago.

Managing sponsors is another story.

(06-20-2017, 10:51 AM)xdude Wrote: Actually we did. If you remember GalaxyHostPlus was totally upset with downtime and they did wanted to pull out. I don't remember what happened after that since it was long time ago.

Managing sponsors is another story.

no. not know what happened as not everything is being told to me and i am not in every thread.
Dodgy Undecided
He posted that in chat. Maybe you have missed. Also he told that in freevps chat. Those early days downtimes were long so can't blame them. Anyway I'm glad finally we are hosted in a good place.

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting