arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tutorial] Adding Rocket Plugin To Unturned Server
Hello All. Its My Last tutorial i will make (for now.) i want to share with you how to add rocket plguin to unturned server.
its very easy, not long tutorial like the other tutorials. it will take only 2 minutes
first of all enter https://rocketmod.net/  After that press downloads and select linux or windows (whatever you have)
after that Copy the rocket files and put them in your unturned server folder.
There you go! you got rocket plugin
rocket gives you option to add people plugins that modify your server. like the plugin /tpa
it allow you to teleport to other people by typing /tpa OldMeister (for example) and they can deny or accept the teleport request by /tpa deny /tpa accept.
the plugin list is over here: https://rocketmod.net/plugins/
if you want help with installing plguins. Talk with me. and i will help you.
dont forget to +rep if this tutorial helped you! any suggestions accepted. just reply to this topic. if you have any troubles installing rocket reply to me
Good Luck! -OldMeister
you should fix the layout of the post . the content is also kinda short but overall good tutorial
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-19-2017, 04:09 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: you should fix the layout of the post . the content is also kinda short but overall good tutorial

can you explain more for me? like how to fx the layout? is it good that its short?
(06-19-2017, 06:36 PM)OldMeister Wrote: can you explain more for me? like how to fx the layout? is it good that its short?

you can make it like your another tutorial that have much better layout
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
can you find a topic that have a example for me? i dont understand.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting