arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tutorial]How To Get SA:MP/MTA SA Server!
*DELETED* .
This as very helpful as is I were to do this:
hello guys i am here to do a tutorial about getting a vps. in order to do so you need to go to the google and type free vps. clikc the first link and it will bring you to a site like freevps and sign up. just post and get your free vps. with this vps i can host a gameserver or webserversite or whatever you want! you need # of post to get one. thanks. plz delete mod if i break any rulez.

Which would be better if I were to do this? :
Hello guys, I am here to do a tutorial about getting a free VPS from a reputable site I found.

If you were to go to Google and search up "post to host for free VPS", you will receive plenty of search results. Find the one that contains "freevps.us" because they are reputable and sign up.

Please read the rules and follow guidelines. In order to receive the free vps, you must post a required amount for the given VPS. With this VPS, you are able to host anything that you'd desire. From a gameserver to web hosting, you know have a VPS of your own. (P.S Mods, if this post was not in accordance with the rules, please feel free to delete this thread).

Anyways, even if my point is mute (at least to you personally 'Meister') about your posts (nor am I bashing anyone's english skills, we have plenty other members who don't natively speak English that could out do anyone with a good and well communicated post) how blatantly they are basically spam and serve nothing about the whole purpose of posting constructively in this community and than just post and create threads for the quota:

This doesn't count as a tutorial, this is just advertising for another post to host site.
Deleted. Reason: i thought its allowed. but i see it isnt. sorry post deleted

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting