arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game with Cast Support
Do you know of any small - medium sized games for Android with support for Google Cast ? ie, play it on TV instead of mobile ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(07-03-2017, 06:21 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Do you know of any small - medium sized games for Android with support for Google Cast ? ie, play it on TV instead of mobile ?

i just heard that google cast thing now . it probably is very new so not lot of game support it but if you want to mirror your game to tv you ca use miracast or something like that but i dont think it is a great solution because the latency is just killing it espescially if you play latency intensive game like fps and moba but for game that doesnt really need high latency it is doable
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Not familiar with Google Cast and checking upon google there are quite few games that you can play like Monopoly Dash, Alien Invaders.
I think all apps are support it with mirroring function.
As humanpuff69 said there will be a little latency, so playing FPS and racing games not a great idea over this connection.
But for playing other kind of games, and watching movies Wifi connection is great.
Does Angry Bird Friends have cast support ? I see it in Google Home. When I install it is not showing any cast support features.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(07-05-2017, 02:15 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Does Angry Bird Friends have cast support ? I see it in Google Home. When I install it is not showing any cast support features.

If it doesn't support officially then you can root your phone and install an extension to support, it should work.
I don't have a Chromecast, nor a smart tv so I can't try it.
Casting is an in app feature. Tried on Android Studio. They have guidelines for that.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Very Powerful Technology Hey So I Can Transmit Screen To My Smart TV Good Make Minecraft Pc Game Edition  Smile Big Grin
Terminal
Solo Developer
Not really, Since I have never tried that, but google would be able to help you out my friend
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Angry Birds come into my mind when you mention about the casting feature. I am not entirely sure about this but this is the best one to go with.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting