arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Flagship phone
How many of you invested in a flagship by a Chinese company ? Did it work well for you ? How much did you spend ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

no never..
anyway can you explain what is that ? i never hear about it Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Best phone a Chinese company. Just like Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee etc
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(07-03-2017, 06:23 AM)meetdilip Wrote: How many of you invested in a flagship by a Chinese company ? Did it work well for you ? How much did you spend ?

I bought a Xiaomi phone before. It was a Xiaomi Note 4 Pro having 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM. If I remember it correctly, the price was around $300. Actually, I bought it for my friend as her birthday gift. So, I did not consider it as an "investment". Smile

Anyway, this phone looked great and had 4G LTE connection with 5.5 inch screen. My friend said she loved the phone very much and so I believe it worked well for her.

I was amaze how Xiaomi build their phones with a cheaper price but with a good specs. I was a user of Note 3 PRO 2GB 16GB variant and I was happy using it.
(07-04-2017, 06:02 PM)Vuluts Wrote: I was amaze how Xiaomi build their phones with a cheaper price but with a good specs. I was a user of Note 3 PRO 2GB 16GB variant and I was happy using it.

well they get rid of any promotion . they doesnt use any ads and they marketing trick is to not do any marketing and because of that their phone is very cheap but that isnt the only thing they do . the bad thing is they crimpled the phone quality . because it so cheap they doesnt really care abut the sturdyness of the phone . you can see a mi5 can be cracked as easy as a cracker . and also there are no warranty in some country . in my country (indonesia) xiaomi phone are sold by distributor and that distributor mostly doesnt have warranty what they do is just buying the phone from china and sell it in my country but recently xiaomi start selling the official release of xiaomi phone in indonesia . the available official model for now is redmi 4a , 4x and redmi note 4 and the price isnt really far off from the distributor one and even though it is slightly expensive it is have more price to performance than almost any other phone and also you get a warranty but who cares about that . xiaomi phone tend to have cheap and lot of spare part so you can just use 3rd party repair service

and there are also some xiaomi phone that is exploded because maybe of the lack of quality control but the rate of explosion is much much much i mean MUCH MUCH MUCH F**KING LESS THAN Galaxy note 7 that have high rate of explosion and recalled

so my suggestion is if you want to get high specs at low price there are no reason to not go xiaomi . even though mostly there are no warranty the spare part is cheap and easy to find and lot of 3rd party phone service will service the phone
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Labour cost is very less in China. That is one of the secrets of Chinese product being cheaper. Considering China is the most populous country, that is not a surprise.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Xiaomi is my favorite brand, my next phone will be Xiaomi, but they don't make high end flagship phones. But they make super phones in every price range, for very good prices.
I think One Plus is the real flagship phone maker, but their prices way too higher for me.
(07-05-2017, 09:36 AM)Dudi Wrote: Xiaomi is my favorite brand, my next phone will be Xiaomi, but they don't make high end flagship phones. But they make super phones in every price range, for very good prices.
I think One Plus is the real flagship phone maker, but their prices way too higher for me.

well they make high end flagship phone . they latest flagship is mi6 . it have the flagship snapdragon 835 SoC
Oneplus is just rebranded oppo phone but cheaper but if you relize oneplus price is rising every release . so now the real cheap phone is xiaomi .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
best ever with cheap price phone is all HUAWEI phones. and if you go some expensive then Xiaomi and Oppo. Vivo is not too polupar this time. so best if you wait for it.
one more company provide phones in pakistan region is Qmobile. china brand but captured 80% of smartphone market because of hi specs in cheap rates.
www.qmobile.com
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting