arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 22nd Giveaway
Some new VPSs specs & Sponsor had been added to the Plan this time.

23 VPSs are Available

• 3x VPS 1
  • 10x VPS 3
  • 2x VPS 4
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 4x VPS 9 (Location available is Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas & Please include in your request which operating system you would like installed from below OS list.)
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
Note: We would not only view points for VPS 9 but also the VPS usage purpose too, so if you a have reasonable purpose, then only try to claim for them Smile as otherwise it would be just a waste of resource
Operating System of VPS 3 are as follows:
Spoiler Expand
CentOS 6.7 64 bit
Debian 8 64 bit
Windows 2008 R2 64bit (may not be activated)
Windows 2012 R2 64bit (may not be activated)
CentOS 7 64 bit
Ubuntu-14.04.1-LTS-64bit
Minecraft-CentOS-7-64bit
FreeBSD-10-1-64bit
Docker-64bit
Windows 7-64bit

Operating System of VPS 9 are as follows:
Spoiler Expand
CentOS 5 x86
CentOS 6 x64
CentOS 6 x86  - Clean install
CentOS 6 x86 Minimal
Centos 7 64bit Minimal
Debian 6.0 x86
Debian 7 x86 + Mumble  - Debian 7 clean with Mumble server ready.
Debian 7.0 x64  - Debian 7 x64 Clean
Debian 7.0 x64 Minimal
Debian 7.0 x86 Minimal
Debian 8.0 x64
Debian 8.0 x86_64 Minimal
Runescape OS v1  - Ubuntu 14 LXDE with NoVNC and Java pre-installed for RS
Runescape OS v1 x64  - Ubuntu 14 LXDE with NoVNC and Java pre-installed for RS
Ubuntu 12.04 x64  - 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04 clean install
Ubuntu 14.04 x64 Minimal
Ubuntu 14.04 x86  - Default, clean install
Ubuntu 14.04 x86 w/VNC  - UP-TO-DATE VERSION W/ VNC
Ubuntu 14.04 x86 w/VNC MC  - Minecraft server on desktop -- Advanced VPS plans only.
Ubuntu 15.04 x86_64 Minimal  - Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet) -- Minimal
Ubuntu 15.04 x86_64 Non-minimal
Ubuntu 15.10 x86_64 Minimal
Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64

For Users who wants to apply for VPS 8:
there are currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider.User can mount them using ISO.

The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open till 7th of July  (Friday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have meet our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Good Luck !
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

This time even though the VPS count is not as nearly as much as before the VPS is much powerfull . now we have FOUR big powerfull VPS . two OpenVZ VPS VPS4 and VPS9 and two KVM VPS VPS6 and VPS 8 . and if you want a vps8 with windows i think you can just tell them to install consumer windows (not a server one) and buy a cheap windows key .

so if you need the best storage go for VPS 4 . it have the same ssd speed as vps9 and also 1 more core but 2gb less ram
if you want the big ram go for VPS9 . it only have 2 core and 100GB ssd but you get 2GB more ram
if you want to run windows go for VPS 6 except if you have a license or want to follow my suggestion

for the low end vps just dont go with VPS3 . it downs a lot . my reccomendation for low end one is VPS 1 . the other is just too low end or doesnt work
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(07-03-2017, 12:35 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: for the low end vps just dont go with VPS3 . it downs a lot . my reccomendation for low end one is VPS 1.

VPS3 don't downs a lot but instead its speed is terrible(based in CA and slow connectivity). I checked VPS3 it is working fine except the connection speed.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
The best options in this lot are those 2 VPS4 servers. Provides lots of resources and locations are good too. Also it comes with a control panel and no crap like usage purpose requirements. I used VPS3 before and it was waste of time. That's the reason all 10 of those are always available.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have used VPS 6 for like three months. It was good but it didn't come with a panel and it took way too long to access my content through the server. It was great that it was unlimited, but with a horrible connection speed, it was not worth it. There were a lot of lags in my game server.

It is great to see new VPS 4s in this giveaway. My main concern is RAM and connection speed, so I wouldn't apply for VPS 4.

Good luck everyone!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
@Golden

6GB RAM and 500Mbps connection speed is not enough for you ? VPS6 only has 100Mbps and 4GB RAM. If you use vps for game servers then you need to find one close to your location. If the vps is on other side of the world then there is always gonna be a lag. Plus VPS4 had 200GB SSD Space. That's the first time I have seen a sponsor provide that amount of SSD space in any vps forum.

@xdude Connection speed is way more important when it comes to many players connecting to your server. I currently own VPS 9, which is better than VPS 4.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well, great list. It appears that different VPSes have different advantages / disadvantages. Some VPS specs look good but have some strange TOS/AUP rules. So, I think I need to spend some more time to think about which VPS I should eventually apply for. I need one that works best for my applications.

Anyway, good luck to everyone applying for this giveaway.

Great Giveaways Again. A Gift of EID. Best of luck specially VPS-4, VPS-9 and VPS-11
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@Golden

Well if the connection speed is the most important thing then I agree VPS9 has 1Gbps which is twice what VPS4 offers. But still when you take it as a whole I would go for VPS4 because of 200GB SSD space + 500Mbps + 4GB RAM is better overole. Specially when lots of people playing same time. Even if you have 1Gbps pipeline speed is still depends on how far you are away from the server and what kind of connection your users are on.

@tryp4vps

Better not take too long. I don't think those high end servers like VPS4 and VPS9 will last long. Now Freevps.us basically have no high-end servers available in pool, there will be more people joining here.

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting