arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip Microsoft paint!!
Its bad news because rip will banned for upcoming windows10 I learned a not from paint that was my first app in my PC to start my skills in painting ediing
Tell me about how u used paint?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

It's True Paint is no more. but my friend update his Windows 10 and here is new 3D Paint.
[Image: 20375754_1423726654386468_82511989574173...e=59F610A5]
I'm not Windows 10 user. currently i'm using 8.1 64 Bits.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Looks great and new tools ,all 3d effects but Microsoft paint was best windowsxp & Microsoft paint are my first PC configuration !!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

windows 10 new update replaced classic ms paint with new Paint 3D app but you can get back classic ms paint from windows store
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I like old good paint. Its easy, fast and perfect for simple graphic edit. Im not sure is new pait still as good as old one.
rip my screenshots Sad

i need paint to do my screenshots instead of the new 3d garbage.
The old paint is good though you don't have to worry about it, My Windows 10 has it and seems to be working. Just a new paint has become which is quite complicated.
(08-26-2017, 11:48 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: rip my screenshots Sad

i need paint to do my screenshots instead of the new 3d garbage.

You still can post screenshots in new paint. I dont know why but I still have old one and new 3d version, I think that on the internet will be a lot of old Paint installers.
(08-27-2017, 09:42 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: You still can post screenshots in new paint. I dont know why but I still have old one and new 3d version, I think that on the internet will be a lot of old Paint installers.

I know but I refuse to use that crappy program
If you like a simple work then old paint is best and simple. but if like to go advance then why not to use MS PowerPoint or Photoshop???
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting