arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worlds rich man!
Yes we all know that bill gates is most rich guy in whole world but ever heads that some one will dominate bill gate to become top rich man? Yes it happens 2days ago
Jeff bezos the CEO of amazon was toped the chart of most richest guy in whole world by beating billgate!but again a miracle is happens a day after amazon price dropped and lose 2.25 million in just 2 min and again bill gates gain the top .its fan and best completion
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

lol so bill gates is the richest man in the world again?
@Man77, yeah Bill Gates once again Richest man in the World. and soon first Tillionaire.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Yea @Man77 it just take him 2 min to grab this top position how complicated is this xd

My greetings to you Mr. Gate, you are my idol, i don’t even know what to do when i hear your name haaha Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Billgates is the richest man of world still there is no one who can beat BillGates
(07-31-2017, 04:36 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Billgates is the richest man of world still there is no one who can beat BillGates

This is not true, because sometimes there are richer people than Gates.
Because he gave most of his money to charities. 

In Mexico there is a business man who is interested in telecommunication industry and sometimes he is richer. 
It changes year by year.
Yea its changes year by year or minutes by minutes lol but all know bill gate is world richest man no doubt in it as I know no one can beat him except amazon owner Jeff he can beat him xd

Billgates is the richest man of world but there are many UPs Downs happening every minute/hour so i cant say anything
Billgates was the co-founder of Microsoft which is the worlds largest pc software company what can we expect that Microsoft is everywhere Mobiles, Tablets, PCs, Laptops etc. and every days, months, years innovation upgrades. He deserves it as we know Microsoft is already part of our life this days.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting