arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New server lineup lenovo launches
One of the most intresting product lenovo launch its revamped production portfolio with a renew focused lenovo message is filters with servers audience !
Before leaving to lenovo new server focus let some context when Lenovo’s message was tailored for the datacenter audience: Simplify the portfolio and deliver world class products supported by an organization loaded with server experience.lenovo expirenced with a rate markitng of 6.5% at 2016 year
Give this lenovo dynamic lenovo appear to gone back to basis launch event wants to do three things
1.Build great products .
2.simplify the buyer journey .
3.stay manically focused
But for now new lenovo arrives at market
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Lenovo always coming up with new innovations unlike the same old repititive Samsung and Apple, good.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Yes to be figured lenovo best in PC and laptops Idk about smart phones bit I too have a PC of lenovo and laptop too I always suggest other to buy lenovo because the performance & specification are too good
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Lenovo is really nice in terms of laptops and tablets. I watch their new launches closely and this one seems really nice to me!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
lenove laptop @Golden,

ergh jdaiwdawdkladadjaidk

i had several problems with those laptops.
even my friends around, yaiks
the laptop and computer one is great but the phone . not much

their price to performance is moderate . it isnt as bad as oppo and vivo but worse than xiaomi . and also they like to use mediatek chp which is i dont really a big fan of
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Lenovo is good at building laptops or notebooks. Price and performance are great.

But other product lines of Lenovo are unattractive. Lenovo share price has also dropped significantly in recent days after they announced their first quarterly loss in two years.

i used lenovo Laptop it was really good in good price! but the phone is just crap in performance because you pay for performance but you are not getting what you paid for!
(08-21-2017, 08:17 AM)rafaykhanafridi Wrote: i used lenovo Laptop it was really good in good price! but the phone is just crap in performance because you pay for performance but you are not getting what you paid for!

My dad had a Lenovo computer before and it used to lag a lot when he surfed the Internet. I think it really depends on the model but my dad doesn't like Lenovo at all :/
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(08-22-2017, 02:37 PM)Golden Wrote: My dad had a Lenovo computer before and it used to lag a lot when he surfed the Internet. I think it really depends on the model but my dad doesn't like Lenovo at all :/

What is the specs of that PC? lag occurs when your PC has low specs or you got a slow internet connection or maybe your PC got infected by a virus, malwares etc.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-30-2019, 10:41 AM
Last Post: AmirGT
10-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Golden
04-18-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Vuluts

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting