arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yea hello all every 3-5min u all which try to watch videos from YouTube according to your search interest or any social links !let us discuss best YouTube moments !firstly what we try from YouTube ?funny vidz,music,wwe,anime,...!yea sone times we will find more intresring from YouTube like ghost caught,CCTV footage murders,kidnapped, terriosm etc...
All this uploads boost our mind and thinking ,but the up loaders channel will gain profit by there videos u all know that 1k views-1$ right ? How many have u been tried to warm money from YouTube all I think even I also tried .
I uploaded 5 videos nearly 2010 year ago and the funny thing is the highest views for my video is only 290 views only !to grow our views we need more good videos ,live footages,more subscribers,!
Coming to darkest site of YouTube many have seen illegal videos now a days in youtube?like sexual videos,terriosm,murders ? Only thing the up loader need is money,more subscribers more earnings .
I am not saying YouTube is crime base app just saying the truth of YouTube ! If u want to share any experience against YouTube u can but sadly I nvr earn money from YouTube still trying xD !!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143, Well YouTube is a Social website for Video sharing.

people just upload any video because YouTube allow it even i've seen many videos like someone giving speech on wedding to wedding girl. What The F Angry

Many channels shooting video with require Video Age Restricted. and they don't use it.

alright forgot it. let's talk about earning.

First: for Earn money from YouTube you must need to enabled Monetization for start earning.

Secondly: before Monetization or upload a video you need Good Ad-sense active account.

Views makes earn and subscribe make more views. Like makes average.

There is a lots of tutorials where you can learn about how to earn money from YouTube.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Yea @ Arsalahmed786 you are right age restricted videos are too much uploads on YouTube soon I think YouTube will trunk to p*r*... Yea some times YouTube purpose us education also to be say 70% is good remaining 30% is took bad from YouTube I will use ur hint to increase my views thanks for helping
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

YouTube is everything now. You can watch anything on YouTube except the paid programs.

I am also thinking to start a moto vlogging channel on YouTube as my own interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-28-2019, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting