arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Octacore vs quadcore vs dualcore
More phones have octacore processors but are they better then quad core and dual core phones?let me explain this
Back in 1990 desktop computers used to have octave processors one to process all task at one time know as single core processors and the way the chip companies such as Intel made them go more fast as primary to increase there clock speed .
Dual core processors have 2 processors
As the same chip could handle 2 tasks at the same time increasing performance and considerably !
In smartphone we have seen profession of low battery backup many phones use arm process and while it speaks easily fast and quad core processors is latest in smart phones latest technology isnt really good for job at keeping any processors fed all power day long.So ARM developed what is effectively a dual quad-core processor: a single chip with two sets of four cores able to share the same cache memory.
We have tested the using of many phones many question have been raised regarding there performance and life up .there is no evidence that more core equals better performance as we said extra cores often there for expensive and simply working the number of working tellu the artichet of CPU and how many those cores are high and fast .So it does not make sense on buying phones on cores demand as u didn't buy a car barely because depended on cylinder and its engine there is far to know more about this so if u are looking to buy a smartphone be sire to check up and round up !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Octacore is better than them all. Octacore is meant to carry out eight different tasks in one time without affecting performance. Dualcore is enough if you just use it for browsing the net or using it for a word processor. An Octacore won't increase the speed of your word processor.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
The question is very weird. When there are more cores, it is obvious that the phone is going to perform better. Actually i have experience with them. The performance has always increased.
I have octacore.

But bench is worse then a dual core mobile.
I have a 200$ mobile.
Octacore are usually better than quad and dual core mobiles but It doesn't solely depends on cores. It also depends on other aspects like the load on them, performance, cost, quality and etc.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Larger number of cores does not always mean faster. Obviously if the cpu clock frequency of octacore is lower, a dualcore with higher clock frequency can possibly outperform it.

ofc octa core performance will be better than quadcore always remember high specifications = high performance your pc will work slow if you have 1 gb ram when u update it 2 gb your pc will work faster
@Happymint

Not always true. More cores doesn't equate to more performance. It depends on the application you are running.
If you put more cores on a single die, you need to reduce the clock speed a bit. So single thread performance will be a bit slower than a 4 core variant of the same chip.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
We're about to reach
Deca core.

Deca core is 10 cores,
@Happymint

Not always true. More cores doesn't equate to more performance. It depends on the application you are running.
If you put more cores on a single die, you need to reduce the clock speed a bit. So single thread performance will be a bit slower than a 4 core variant of the same chip.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting