arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys use fraps for recording game videos?
if yes i am using fraps but its stop recording automatically and the file size are usually 500mb of 60 secs
Fraps is a very popular tool. It must be at least 5 years since I first heard of it. As for video size, you could go with lesser clarity and better codecs.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I've tried it few times but I dont like it. I prefer to use OBS both for streaming/recording. Easy to set up everything and files size is based on which bitrate you choose.
The only software that is good for recording gameplays, and almost all the gaming channels on youtube uses it. Though size of video can be compressed by choosing other options.
i would choose obs (above everything)

then fraps (only thing i like fraps you get as much as fps without recording as i know in past)
Fraps is not so good and it usually creates larger file size for my recording.

I am more comfortable in using OBS because I can set bitrate easily with OBS.

well,
i'm using 3 tools for recording video game
fraps
bandicam
Camatsia(editing+recording at the same time)
but i prefer fraps for low storage Sick

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(07-31-2017, 05:26 PM)kabir145 Wrote: Do you guys use fraps for recording game videos?
if yes i am using fraps but its stop recording automatically and the file size are usually 500mb of 60 secs

I have never used it but on Youtube almost everyone use this software.
If the file size 500MB for 1 minute then I think this is because it saves to uncompressed AVI.
Can't you select xvid? Because with that it would be much less.
at the end of i would suggest everyone dont use fraps its sucks better to install windows 10 and enjoy game dvr its video quality is HD + small sizze
how about camtasia??Camtasia easy to use. the interface is clearly and consistently laid out, and the only usability issue that I experienced was a relatively minor one with a deep editing panel that could be fixed in a future update of the software.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting