arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, i want to ask that which Companies laptops prices are low and Working well also good specifications are important thing
HP is cheaper compared to other top brands. There is Lenovo, Acer, Toshiba etc where you can find budget prices.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

if you want to go cheap i reccomend get to the used route instead . used laptop price has been skyfalling because people starting to move to mobile phone and want to sell their old internet device (laptop)
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I agree with humanpuff69 because if you buy a used laptop then you can get a great laptop with better specification at a cheaper price.
Buy a Lenovo ThinkPad or a Dell Latitude.
@kabir143 You can check out Lenovo brand laptops, mid to high range specs with not so high price compared to other laptop brands like HP, Dell, Acer etc. But in a case that you really got a low budget try with the suggestion of @humanpuff69 try to look for a used but not abused laptops you can get low budget price with good specs with a low budget price since they are called "second hand".
dell or hp these 2

my tip is dell.
never liked hp.
Dell is costlier when compared to HP. HP is cheapest among premium brands. Smile
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(08-03-2017, 12:57 PM)Dudi Wrote: I agree with humanpuff69 because if you buy a used laptop then you can get a great laptop with better specification at a cheaper price.
Buy a Lenovo ThinkPad or a Dell Latitude.

those bussiness laptop is cheap because they buy it in bulk and then they replaced it every year and selling the older one
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(08-04-2017, 12:03 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: those bussiness laptop is cheap because they buy it in bulk and then they replaced it every year and selling the older one

Every year I think a little exaggeration but that is true that most large companies change their workers laptops every 3-4 years. And usually the employees have a chance to buy their own laptop for very chap price.
My uncle bought his Dell Latitude 4 years later, for just 1/10 of its original price .
According to my exprience i would like to suggest you go for lenovo ya HP i like these two companies most
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting