arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yaseen help him !
Hello all guys yaseen is a 1year old who is suffering from cancer its too terrible and sad to hear that a 1 year boy suffering from cancer It started as a small blister near the eye which Yaseen's parents noticed three months back. They did not suspect anything serious but still consulted a doctor.This is when they got to know Yaseen is fighting against life threatening cancer. Life had been so normal up until that day. He was such a healthy, happy baby that no one could even imagine he is fighting death.

How You Can Help.

Naful works as a helper at a provision store and has almost exhausted his own network of people. The family has already spent over 4 Lakh. Naful still needs over 8 Lakh to save his baby from Cancer. The family is helpless. They would be forced to give their 1-year-old up, watching him suffer and die.Your support can give this little one a chance at life
Please do a donate or pray for yaseen I already donated 8$ for yaseen I wasted money on useless things so why cant I donate for this kid that too for good works !
Thank you and do share pls!!
Donation payments are -credircards,debit cards and wallets too !
Read for more here
https://milaap.org/stories/help-muhammed...medium=cpc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143 Sad Hope this kid survive their life i'll pray for him to fine as well as other kids are.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I hope this kid gets better soon. All of our prayers are with him.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Wow that kid is only 1 year old but already suffered from cancer. Too bad for him.

It must be a very difficult time for his parents too. Wish him and his family all the best!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting