Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VortexHost.me FREE Game Server + FREE Shared Hosting
[Image: zTny8yK.png]

Vortex Hosting
FREE Game Servers Hosting | FREE Web Hosting | FREE Shared Hosting

Intro

About: Vortex Hosting is a company that provides free game server hosting for posts in the Forum.

NO Lag (Low Ping Accuracy)

5GB Disk Space

8GB RAM Server

10-500 slots on Major Games

Scripts Help

Support

Fast Download

Backups

Online 24/7

FTP Access

Comfortable Game Panel

Active Admin/moderator + community

Over 90+ games available to be hosted

Email- [email protected]

Phone - +91 8794223760

VISIT US:
www.vortexhost.me
Please provide proper information according to these rules:
https://post4vps.com/thread-802.html
otherwise I would be forced to remove the thread.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(09-02-2017, 12:34 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Please provide proper information according to these rules:
https://post4vps.com/thread-802.html
otherwise I would be forced to remove the thread.

Hosting is provided for as long as the user keeps posting according to the required amount.
To get a free server you need to post 5 post per month to keep your server alive.
(09-03-2017, 04:35 PM)chimmonpakma Wrote: Hosting is provided for as long as the user keeps posting according to the required amount.
To get a free server you need to post 5 post per month to keep your server alive.

5 posts every month seems so cool, I hope you succeed in your project. Blush
(09-03-2017, 04:35 PM)chimmonpakma Wrote: Hosting is provided for as long as the user keeps posting according to the required amount.

5 posts with any slots or 5 posts with limited slots? 
Btw its awesome hosting gl with it Smile.
Where does your server located at? At France in OVH?

And I have to say that 5 posts per month is very generous offer. Thanks, all the best.
They are using MyOwnFreeHost as reseller. They don't have a premium reseller.
@F7N LOL really MyOwnFreeHost. What The ?
@chimmonpakma are you using MyOwnFreeHost ? and your game server plans are nice you made 5 post requirements wow nice to attract but people won't be easily trust on anybody. we can even make 0 post requirement then people thought something shit on it because they giving Free LOL

As everybody know PiratesHosting is in vacation mean we aren't stop working we still working on it and back as soon as possible. Till we back and if you grow then we can sponsor some game servers to VortexHost.me as you already asked as for sponsorship but we denied due to Free Domain.

and dear @chimmonpakma Good Luck you already have mine Facebook maybe if you're Vortex right? you can ask me if you're on trouble we'll support you. But now i'm inactive/busy cause shifting our home. as soon as possible i'll back.

Suggestion: if you're really using MyOwnFreeHost then stop it you can provide Shared host account hosted on shared VPS but don't use MyOwnFreeHost.

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786
I was having an old host named "Post2Host"
With 5 posts and the people even dont want to post
And even when the people post, they spam :v
Good Gameservers hosting site, but about it's data, life time or 1 month then the VPS will expire?
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting