arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I accidentally pasted a long string in one of my posts while editing it and got $900. I deleted it but I still have $700. I don't want to get banned, can an admin or something help me out?
@Dynamo, @perryoo11, @TrK Please make his Credits between 30-80$ @akfluffy for every these type issue you don't have to create thread. You can mention admin on shoutbox and explain him.

Please Don't mind. Here everybody helping each other we called it Post4VPS Family but due to some spam in these type of thread important thread got missed which is very important for our member such as Tutorials or News.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Sorry I didn't know that I could do that Tongue. Thanks for the help!
(09-12-2017, 11:29 PM)akfluffy Wrote: Sorry I didn't know that I could do that Tongue. Thanks for the help!

your safe akluffy

you atleast reported your issue.
there is no offence to that for being honest/fair.
i dont want to be so bad. but how dumb you need to be to paste something and then press the button create topic?!!?
pay attention before you create it|!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(09-15-2017, 09:57 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont want to be so bad. but how dumb you need to be to paste something and then press the button create topic?!!?
pay attention before you create it|!

My browser froze, so I just hit submit hoping that it would save what I already typed, so I wouldn't have to retype it.
(09-16-2017, 08:51 PM)akfluffy Wrote: My browser froze, so I just hit submit hoping that it would save what I already typed, so I wouldn't have to retype it.

No worry about your account as @perryoo11 already said and please don't reply on this thread @perryoo11 locked it.

your credit will be cut before the next Giveaway because Dynamo has their exams.

/request admin to close.
/request members do not reply if you've visit this thread before admin lock it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

if it isnt your fault you probably didnt get banned . dynamo or any other admin can easiliy change your credits . hopefully your problem get fixed soon
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-17-2017, 12:25 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: if it isnt your fault you probably didnt get banned .

I think he already admitted that it was his fault.

So, if he did not report this case honestly, it was likely he should be banned.

But I agree with perryoo11 that he should be safe in this case.

Case resolved and closed.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting