arrow_upward

Poll: What is your Best Social Media Community ????
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fcaebook
69.23%
Twitter
7.69%
Telegram
0%
Instagram
23.08%
Total
13 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is your Best Social Media Community ???
Hello everybody, Whta is your best Social Media Community ???
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • Instagram
if you know any another Social Media Community feel free to post it...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I am using Facebook for a few years already because its the most popular one and mostly everyone have fb account.
I also would like to mention Vk.com its something like facebook and it is the most popular site in Russia.

(Misspelled "Fcaebook" in pool)
kubanek_kubaI am using Facebook for a few years already because its the most popular one and mostly everyone have fb account.
I also would like to mention Vk.com its something like facebook and it is the most popular site in Russia.

(Misspelled "Fcaebook" in pool)

Yes i agree with you that facebook is the most popular social network community... but the security systems aren't well scripted as i have reported an Hackers group since many weeks and on the report i have said not to mention my name on the report and on the next day i found the group is closed by my report and on at the night of the same day i found that the same group is reopened and an hacker of the group sent me an friend request or something like this... so what is the matter of thier fake security systems ?? Angry Angry Angry

and thanks for mentioning VK.Com site but Unfortunately its russian site Big Grin
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Any site regardless a massive social site like Facebook or even just a forum like Post4vps can't 100% spamproof. Specially again human spammers. Spammers would keep creating groups and they would use bots to spend friend requests. Its not easy to get rid of them fully unless users keep report them and spammers find it doesn't worth time and effort.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Instagram seems to be the best social media community because it has the highest engagement rate compared to other social media websites. It is important to keep your audience interacted, so I chose Instagram for this reason.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I think Instagram is more suitable if you are into photos and selfies. Im not so much into photos and I do like Facebook has lot more options like Instant Messaging, Fan Pages and Groups etc. I have never used Telegram. Mainly because its a phone app. It's amazing how Twitter has still survived after so many Social Media gurus had predicted it's days are numbers after all these new Phone based Social apps have started becoming popular.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

hai...my best social media community is Instagram. i love posting and viewing photos.and nowadays i think people most prefer Instagram and it has highest rating.
Facebook is mostly used by me. I also use Twitter but very rare.
The social medias suggested was impressive .I agree with those listed by you and these are commonly used by people to share and receive datas and information.These social media communities helps to build healthy relation among people who are at far distances.It helps them to interact and allows to exchange informations.
for me i mostly use facebok for my social networking i also use instagram for instant messaging i use line and whatsapp . and for forum i use this site . its great to get vps just for posting with no credit card required

but nowdays people espescially kids prefer to use instagram than facebook . but for me facebook have more feature and more usability and by the way they are from the same company
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting