arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS-5 Down from yesterday.
Hi @Dynamo /
VPS 5 was down yesterday night. please check it and update me ASAP.
Thankyou
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I see its status as Unknown marked in the Control Panel,I have Opened a Ticket for it,
Lets see what happens.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(10-15-2017, 04:09 PM)Dynamo Wrote: I see its status as Unknown marked in the Control Panel,I have Opened a Ticket for it,
Lets see what happens.

ok. Hope it will be resolve soon.thanks for your quick response,
@sagher
May I ask you that what's your location and which node are you at?
(10-15-2017, 09:08 PM)Dudi Wrote: @sagher
May I ask you that what's your location and which node are you at?

Node: neptune
He might don't know the node name since he don't have panel access like you.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@Dynamo : any update from vps-5 owners? its too long to down all my services.
(10-16-2017, 05:52 AM)sagher Wrote: Dynamo : any update from vps-5 owners? its too long to down all my services.

I'm the other VPS 5 owner and here it just works fine, but my VPS is located at their German datacenter.
On other forums there are also reports about this problem with their French servers/Neptun node, so it's not just you, it's a global problem.
(10-16-2017, 07:19 AM)Dudi Wrote: I'm the other VPS 5 owner and here it just works fine, but my VPS is located at their German datacenter.
On other forums there are also reports about this problem with their French servers/Neptun node, so it's not just you, it's a global problem.

If you are right @Dudi . then i request to @Dynamo to change location of my VPS. you know one reason to get this VPS is german location. but really a bad luck with me.
(10-16-2017, 02:01 PM)sagher Wrote: If you are right @Dudi . then i request to @Dynamo to change location of my VPS. you know one reason to get this VPS is german location. but really a bad luck with me.

Sorry but we had ordered 2 vpses, each with de and FR locations respectively. And since one is already been taken by Dudi, we can't swap your VPS Location.
It's very weird to see that the ticket still haven't got any staff attention.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

But my location is not german neither france. the ip trace shown uk flag. is it by cloudflare or any other issue.?
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting