arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to buy a gaming mouse but really i dont have any idea which mouse should i buy suggest me some good expensive mouses
AZIO Corporation (88)
Azio USB Gaming Mouse (GM2400)
$19.99

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a...6826465005

HyperX - Pulsefire FPS USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
Model: HX-MC001A/AMSKU: 5845218
$46.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hyperx-puls...Id=5845218
I pereper Logitech G series if money doesn't matter, they costs about 100 dollars.
(10-31-2017, 12:57 PM)Dudi Wrote: I pereper Logitech G series if money doesn't matter, they costs about 100 dollars.
I dont care about money i want to buy a good thing 1 time rather than wasting my cash every month i am buying a mouse every month of 15$ but its stop working after a month or maximum 2
If you buy a super expensive mouse for example 150 dollars and if you are a serious gamer then you still have to buy new mouse in every 1 or 2 years because the microswitches are like batteries, they won't last forever. Omron makes the best microswitches and Logitech uses them.
(10-31-2017, 03:09 PM)Dudi Wrote: If you buy a super expensive mouse for example 150 dollars and if you are a serious gamer then you still have to buy new mouse in every 1 or 2 years because the microswitches are like batteries, they won't last forever. Omron makes the best microswitches and Logitech uses them.

that isnt count if you can just desolder and put new microswitch . my mouse used to broke . the microswitch get rekt . basically it is to sensitive or to hard to click so i replace the micro switch with the switch from another mouse that have broken but the switch still great shape . and i desolder the micro switch and solder the switch that i get from donor mouse and it worked fine . if you have a soldering skill you can just replace the part instead buying new one because it will only profit corporate and piss consumer
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Well if you are really a gamer and wants to buy an awesome mouse or keyboard I suggest buy RAZER brand check this out https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice-and-mats
There is a red coloured Razer gaming mouse I have been using for a while and it is very good and easy to grip. I would recommend checking their website out!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I prefer Razer gaming mouses, They are cheap and excellent.
(11-26-2017, 01:45 PM)oraldavid Wrote: I prefer Razer gaming mouses, They are cheap and excellent.

for Christ's sake, Razer mice are not cheap lol..maybe for you they aren't that much but a good razer mouse is not below 100$. .
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-31-2021, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting