arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Linux system is the best to use?
Which Linux system is the best to use? im asking because in this giveaway im going to change to linux vps!
(Note: when im saying linux system i mean like Ubuntu if you dont understand)
Question to staff: if im cancel vps 6 and order a new one. do i lose 100$ from my account?
Question to everyone: i need some tutorials about linux and how to use them. if you got some please post here.
Tutorials i need:
how to make linux connectable with RDP ( Remote Desktop Connection)
how to install SA:MP server on linux
how to make FTP on linux.
I bet some of you will ask which linux system you mean? well suggest me your favorite system and the tutorials about this system!
Thanks everyone for the help! every reply will be accepted!
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Well,

- i mostly use Debian
- Yes 100$ lose from your account if you cancel any VPS.
- You can find all types of tutorials on "Tutorials" section.
- i recommend you install OGP (Open Game Panel) you can install SAMP in 1 click also with FTP account.

About Linux connectable with RDP i didn't got you can you explain what do you means?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Which Linux system is the best to use? im asking because in this giveaway im going to change to linux vps!
personal prefrence, i like debian 8

Question to staff: if im cancel vps 6 and order a new one. do i lose 100$ from my account?

yes, you lose 100$ credits when you switch,

Question to everyone: i need some tutorials about linux and how to use them. if you got some please post here.

hope someone does it for you.

Tutorials i need:
how to make linux connectable with RDP ( Remote Desktop Connection)
how to install SA:MP server on linux

there is enough here.

how to make FTP on linux.

there is one on port 22, same login with the ssh credentials

I bet some of you will ask which linux system you mean? well suggest me your favorite system and the tutorials about this system!

debian 8.

Thanks everyone for the help! every reply will be accepted!
For me, the Linux system that is the best to use should be Ubuntu, which is similar to Debian.

Because Ubuntu/Debian are so popular, you can easily find the tutorials you want from simple Google searches. If you are totally new to Linux, I am sure the tutorials you now want will not be enough for you, and you probably need more helps from Google anyway.

- my Favourite Operating System Centos 7 x64 bit
- Yes 100$ will be lost from your account's Personal Credits once you cancel any VPS.
- You could find all types of tutorials on "Tutorials" section && on DigitalOcean too
- i recommend you to install Open Gamepanel you can install most of the Game Servers with easy steps... 
- as @perryoo11 said you could use your ftp://VPS_IP:22 or easily install vsftpd module
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
- debian 8 for webhosting
- centos vpn server
- windows (if the server is big enough) for some game servers
for me the best distribution is ubuntu . i use it in all my server and my pc too . but that is personal prefference . im not forcing anyone using ubuntu

how to make linux connectable with RDP ( Remote Desktop Connection)?
use xrdp . but i reccomend using vnc instead because the xrdp project is discontinued if im not wrong

how to install SA:MP server on linux?
-you can run the samp server executable or use open game panel

just install vsftpd . on ubuntu you just type "apt-get install vsftpd"
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Which Linux system is the best to use?
- For me I use Debian 8

- You can browse in our Tutorial Section there are some Linux Tutorial that are posted or you can visit Digital Ocean Tutorial (As I am looking here for some tutorials) https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials

how to make linux connectable with RDP ( Remote Desktop Connection)
- You can use TightVNC for RDP in Linux

- You can use FileZilla for FTP in Windows or if you want to install in from your VPS you can use ProFTPD or VSFTPD for Linux
Debian 8 and Ubuntu 12.04 both with x64 compatibility are my favorite and smooth in use. also fast updating of new programs.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-28-2020, 04:13 PM
Last Post: LightDestory
07-23-2019, 07:42 PM
Last Post: hamed
06-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: meetdilip

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting