arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Watch Dogs 1 [Uplay]
Hello guys. Yesterday a friend sent me a link of free Watch Dogs 1 on Uplay and I said why don't I share it here to get this cool game for free.

Firstly you have to download Uplay application on your computer, just open uplay.com and download the app.

After downloading it just create an account and login by it to the app you downloaded recently.

Now in news tab you will find that Watch Dogs 1 for free, just click on it and press on the blue button to get the game.

Now the game has been added to your games list and that's proof that I have got the game

[Image: DQxsxDU.png]

Finally I'd like to notice that it's a promotion and it'll end on 13 November at 16:00 UTC
Well I never play watchdogs even ,I can't play in my PC my PC don't have requirement to play these heavy games xd but I heard this game is awesome
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Wow, it seems like a really nice game. Too bad my current computer can't handle the graphics Sad
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I already Redeemed it when it was for free last christmas 2017 as well as Assassin's Creed Black Flag 4
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
Me too Big Grin but unfortunately I still don't have PC to play them Cry

[Image: 25S80.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting