arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST MOBILE GAMING OS
HI ALL

I need your suggestion about best mobile gaming OS.

iOS
Android OS
ColorOS
WindowsOS
or any Linux based Phones..

when i check ability of games softwares. i saw android is one of largest gaming apps OS. and many many of those are free to play.
iOS and Windows are too lazy to make any gaming apps.

is this any TOS for those OS to publish less games or any thing other.

Comment your opinions
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
iOS: i saw some people playing OSM
Android OS: Modern Combat 3 / Respawnables
Color OS: -
Windows OS: GTA V :p
(11-11-2017, 06:59 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: iOS: i saw some people playing OSM
Android OS: Modern Combat 3 / Respawnables
Color OS: -
Windows OS: GTA V :p

COLOR OS IS ANDROID FORK . NOT ENTIRELY ANDROID OS . color os is an android fork that is used in shitty oppo phones . those phone is just care about front camera , almost all their phone have really shitty specs for high prices . because the money goes to the sales that sell oppo phone enough about that basically it is android but with modified UI like MIUI (used in xiaomi and other phone that support it) , Oxygen OS (used in 1+ device) , Funtouch OS (used in vivo (oppo spinoff) device) , etc

and forked os mostly contain different ui than stock mostly better UI and more feature than the stock ,

and for the best gaming os it is hard to choose iOS on the other hand have better optimization but android have more flexibility and also the os itself is more open that mean you can easily install mods but for most people android is a better choice . considering that android is much cheaper than iOS
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Also huawei used additional EMUI UI interface. but they worked so smoothly.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(11-11-2017, 06:50 AM)sagher Wrote: when i check ability of games softwares. i saw android is one of largest gaming apps OS. and many many of those are free to play.
iOS and Windows are too lazy to make any gaming apps.

Actually one of the reason why gaming app is few not unlike with android is because subscription for dev and uploading apps for iOS cost around 99$ and for android around $30 to upload an app to app store and also you can easy install an app to any android device by providing APK file. One thing is that it is not easy as uploading a game on google store since Apple is kind strict with it.
i know only at IOS and andriod the best game is mobile legends. good game
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Games I play run smoother on iOS device than Android devices from the same generation.

So yeah. I mostly Play RPGs and a little bit of MOBA (ML, AoV, etc) on my phone.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(11-13-2017, 11:31 AM)Vuluts Wrote: Actually one of the reason why gaming app is few not unlike with android is because subscription for dev and uploading apps for iOS cost around 99$ and for android around $30 to upload an app to app store and also you can easy install an app to any android device by providing APK file. One thing is that it is not easy as uploading a game on google store since Apple is kind strict with it.

not only that but you need to pay $99 / year whereas with android you pay $25 forever . and also providing an apk equivalent to ios is if not impossible it is very hard for normal consumer to install it . and by the way android have more user base so poor developer just skip ios most of the time
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Nintendo 3DS OS, PS Vita OS, IOS and Android are good ones for mobile gaming these days.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I'm really addicted to an old, but very good Android game: Kingdom Rush
I can highly recommend it to everyone. But be aware: You can't stop playing it!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills
11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting