arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone plays Rust?
Anybody plays Rust on modded? Cus solo is really impossible for me on vanilla lol Tongue
I play RUST, Its a good survival game, By the way you use Legacy or Exper...
I used to play it before big update that came and made it impossible for the low end pc to play, they have now increased requirements and can't play it anymore Sad
Nice update I think than ever. Have you tried something different??
It used to be so good a few years until the new update came. Now it is impossible to play the game!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well yes they updated the game from legacy and it's pretty fun with the new updates tho. The graphics looks incredible but the BP system is trash lol Tongue but in there are many interesting mods

(11-26-2017, 11:11 AM)oraldavid Wrote: I play RUST, Its a good survival game, By the way you use Legacy or Exper...

Yes I play the experimental, the legacy was fun too. And after the BP system I play on modded most of the time
I never played RUST but from comments of my fellow mates its looking an interesting game i will give it a try soon
(11-26-2017, 07:21 AM)adgod Wrote: Anybody plays Rust on modded? Cus solo is really impossible for me on vanilla lol Tongue

No I have never played it, can you link me the website I can download it from? (Not paid one)

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(11-30-2017, 11:11 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: No I have never played it, can you link me the website I can download it from? (Not paid one)

Search in google you will get it i cant link you because i think its not allowed here to post illegal links
(11-30-2017, 11:16 AM)kabir145 Wrote: Search in google you will get it i cant link you because i think its not allowed here to post illegal links

I know it's illegal, I meant to send me the link in private as I have searched last time and downloaded two but unfortunately both didn't work so I ask you about the one you trust and I'll download it.

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting