arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any owners of iPhone X?
Wink 
Does anyone own the new iPhone X? Do you like the phone? How is wireless charging? Can you explain your experiences? 

Should I wait for the next iPhone X or should I buy it now?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Better to go for another than wasting much money on iPhone X, i don't see any better feature in this phone. Just some higher specifications.
(11-26-2017, 02:55 PM)Lampard Wrote: Better to go for another than wasting much money on iPhone X, i don't see any better feature in this phone. Just some higher specifications.

Supporting you @Lampard
I don't think that iPhone X / iPhone 7+ / iPhone 6s are good, all of them as iPhone 5S but with high specifications :v
(11-26-2017, 01:34 PM)Golden Wrote: Should I wait for the next iPhone X or should I buy it now?

If I were you, I would wait longer and would not buy it now.

Because the iPhone X is still expensive for the features it has. Even if you like it very much, it is better to wait for the price gets down and then consider to buy it by then.

(11-26-2017, 07:01 AM)adgod Wrote: how about Rules of Survival? It's a pretty pubg copy with decent graphics a d much competitive Big Grin

(11-26-2017, 05:05 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: If I were you, I would wait longer and would not buy it now.

Because the iPhone X is still expensive for the features it has. Even if you like it very much, it is better to wait for the price gets down and then consider to buy it by then.

The problem with these Apple Phone is that even though if price goes down, it won't go much lower... Around $100 less and that too after 2-3 months.
I tried iPhone X for about a hour and I have to say that it's worth the price. It has a huge screen but the phone is still handy. If you can afford it then go and buy one, you won't regret it.
Not really, its way too expensive to be in my reach, but so far I haven't heard much good reviews about it..
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Buy android better then iPhone x instead selling your kidneys lol if you have so much money send all 10$ who presented in this forum you will get best blessing which increase your health and prosperity hahaha
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

i am not an owner but i check iPhoneX. i hate it. iphone is never wants to update there device as a user friendly.. main engine is same same same... huhhhh, if iphone is thought and launch a X series. then they have to be manufacture a true X device which have different kind of features instead of iphone S series. my points is not more then this. 3/10
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Just saying. I think majority of the people here don't have it. As I don't think if someone can afford an iPhone X they'd surely be able to afford a good VPS too. XD
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting