arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Smart Phones
Few weeks  ago I read about Nokia Flagship phone they are plan to release in this year. I\'m not sure if they have already done that or not but sounds like this smart phone is a real beast. It's called Nokia Edge. It's specs are really impressive,
  • 6GB RAM.
  • 128GB internal memory + 128GB with Micro SD card.
  • Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip-set.
  • 5.7″ AMOLED screen with 2K resolution.
  • Gorilla Glass 5.
  •  24 Megapixel primary and 12 Megapixel selfie cameras.
  • An inbuilt retina scanner.
  • Run on the latest operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Source - Link

<br/>

I don't know how much of this is true since I couldn't anything about it on Nokia website. The latest one they have is Nikia 8 and few local phones sites say Nokia Edge will hit markets in March next year.

So do yo u guys know any phones which have similar or better specs than this ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Nokia, lol. Their Android phones were actually good in shape but the problem is over-heating. I do not understand why they do not make one of their perfect mobile.
Looking for Nokia only no more iPhone ,android is much better then apple ,Nokia will get more rating it not yet released in India when it release all gonna buy Nokia
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Nokia used to be good, their new flagships are also good but they've lost their fame
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
what about nokia 2 3 ? they seem pretty nice and also the price seems pretty much affordable
I searched for another better phone and I found OnePlus 5T . 
Here are his specs : 
  • 6-inch-inch AMOLED display with 2,160 x 1,080 resolution

• Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor

• 8 GB of RAM

• 128 GB of on-board storage, not expandable

• Dual 20 and 16 MP rear cameras, 16 MP front camera

• Non-removable 3,300 mAh battery

• Android 7.1.1 Nougat

• 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.3 mm, 153 g
    Not bad  Wink ....I found it here : https://www.androidauthority.com/best-ph...am-801953/
(11-30-2017, 05:15 PM)Happymint Wrote: what about nokia 2 3 ? they seem pretty nice and also the price seems pretty much affordable

They lost the Smart Phone market to other companies like Samsung, Sony and Apple. Then got sold to Microsoft but that didn't improve anything either. Now finally they have come up with decent smart phone line. But still they haven't able to make an impact.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just check this machine " HUAWEI MATE 10 Pro" and you forget all others.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(01-27-2018, 10:17 AM)Siover Wrote: I searched for another better phone and I found OnePlus 5T . 
Here are his specs : 

• 8 GB of RAM

• 128 GB of on-board storage, not expandable

• Dual 20 and 16 MP rear cameras, 16 MP front camera

• Non-removable 3,300 mAh battery

• Android 7.1.1 Nougat

• 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.3 mm, 153 g
    Not bad  Wink ....I found it here : https://www.androidauthority.com/best-ph...am-801953/

Of course, not bad but look at its price too. However it is so better to get these type of phones if you are spending so much on iPhone or Samsung.
(01-27-2018, 10:17 AM)Siover Wrote: I searched for another better phone and I found OnePlus 5T . 
Here are his specs : 

• 8 GB of RAM

• 128 GB of on-board storage, not expandable .....

Not bad with 8 GB of RAM, should be enough for my usage.

However, storage is not expandable. This is not what I prefer. Phones with expandable storage are better for me.

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting