arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite old game?
hmm baout mine Mega Man 2. I know all the tricks to that game so I can actually beat it without dying now, which makes me feel cool. Not much makes me feel cool so you gotta give me that one.
Hercules. The very first game I ever played. If only they'd make a 3d and open world version lol. And ofcourse I can easily win now compared to back then.
I still remember the old Super Mario World. This was a very simple video game, as you would mostly control it running and jumping around. But I did spend quite some time with it and it was really funny to play with.

how i can forget this game its was my favourite game and i was best at this game but then i got addicted to another game and stopped playing it
The oldest game that i really liked at that time was metal slug, played all its series and was one of the most interesting game. Moreover also liked GTA 1, 2
StarWars Rebellion. This is one of the oldest Starwars games I have know and one of the early strategy games. You are thrown directly into the game since there are no guides or tutorials like in new games. So it takes a while to understand the game and if you hold till that far you get addicted to it. This game is way ahead of it's time and lot more complicated than Age of Empires. Lot more fun too. You can travel to different worlds, make uprisings, assassinate, abduct, or even destroy worlds building a Death Star.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

My oldest games are cricket, for outdoor. and Atari Nentendo games on console. started from 8 bith and then 16bit gaming consoles.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
My Favourite Old Games: Tarazan, Hecrules,  Chicken Invaders, Neighbors of the Hell, Clew
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
I love the Game of the old days named Super Mario Because Levels are Neat And Very Greget at level 9,10,11
Terminal
Solo Developer
Supermario ,contra,hell soldiers,some more r there I forget all its like 200-2003 life lol now we all updated to PC ,android mobiles all pro games
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting