arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
powerfull ban system
I would like to have scripter's attentions here, we have a different case in a game. Some guys are ban evading via changing their uid1 uid2 and vpn usage. I do know about ASN number detect system to prevent players to join via vpn but still i'm wondering if its possible to prevent these hackers to join server so do anyone of you have any idea how is it gonna be done?
Back in the days of Habbo Retros we were able to get this cracked down with Cloudflare and code that we had put into the CMSs that we had built. For example, Cloudflare would try to weed out VPN usage then if they tried signing into their account and got through, scripts would log each an every IP associated to the account and if that account was banned it would deny access to that IP. So if they tried it from another IP address the system would log it, and then if they tried making a new account, it would make sure that the IP was not tied to an already banned IP, so it would prevent these individuals from making new accounts. Hopefully that helps? You can look at software like PHPRetro or UberCMS which has the scripts I was talking about.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting