arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT]How to Get FREE MTA:SA/SAMP/CS 1.6 GameServer or WEB Host
[Image: logo.png]
We offer free Game Server Host to our community members! All you have to do is post on our forums! Signing up to http://www.PiratesHosting.com only takes about 10 seconds. Once you have posted 15 posts, you can request a free Game Server. Sign up and claim your free Game Server today!

Hi Guys, Mostly here member know what is "Posts requirements" but unfortunately those who want Free MTA:SA/SAMP or CS 1.6 server they don't know it. so we have made a Video tutorial for them to learn more easier and can host own server totally Free.

Quick FAQ's (Frequently asked questions)

Q: Is this PiratesHosting still offer free Game Server?

A: Yes MTA:SA, SAMP and CS 1.6.

Q. How to Request free game Server/Shared Hosting?
A:
When you reach minimum Requirements GOTO "Game Server Request" or "Shared Hosting Request" section create new thread use format. fill the formats question and post your thread. Our Admin reply you as soon as possible.

Q. How to keep Warning Level 0%?
A: Make sure your post is legally. don't post Adult things, don't spam. any abuse post can make your account Upto 90% Warning OR 100% means permanent Banned.

Q. I can Become staff member on PiratesHosting?
A:
Ofcourse, Staff seats are available such as (Live Chat Agent, Administrator, Web-Developer, Server-Developer,)

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow, awesome tutorial bro.
But i didn't get answers yet :v
What is the webhost location? US?
(12-06-2017, 07:55 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Wow, awesome tutorial bro.
But i didn't get answers yet :v
What is the webhost location? US?

Thanks for your feedback.
yeah webhost location is Los Angeles, US
Terminal
Best Regards,

for me USA Location is too bad..
i prefer Germ/France(Europe) Locations..
anyway Nice one Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(12-08-2017, 07:37 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: for me USA Location is too bad..
i prefer Germ/France(Europe) Locations..
anyway Nice one Smile

Well, Gameserver's plan also available in France Location in few days. but we have only 1 Reseller which is hosted on US. France/Germany location only possible when someone sponsored us.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(12-08-2017, 10:39 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Well, Gameserver's plan also available in France Location in few days. but we have only 1 Reseller which is hosted on US. France/Germany location only possible when someone sponsored us.
You can use the Gameserver panel for webhosting and buy another vps (location: US) for gameservers.
(12-08-2017, 07:38 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: You can use the Gameserver panel for webhosting and buy another vps (location: US) for gameservers.

currently our GamePanel and all Server hosted on VPS 9 (provide by Post4VPS) also my friend (partner) have VPS 1 from here and location is France. France location in stock in few days.
Terminal
Best Regards,

(12-09-2017, 11:16 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: currently our GamePanel and all Server hosted on VPS 9 (provide by Post4VPS) also my friend (partner) have VPS 1 from here and location is France. France location in stock in few days.

Well, thanks for your helping!
I will register and get a servers by posting Heart
But i want to know, should i add the host name to the servername?
EX: servername [PiratesHosting.Com]
(12-09-2017, 09:17 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Well, thanks for your helping!
I will register and get a servers by posting Heart
But i want to know, should i add the host name to the servername?
EX: servername [PiratesHosting.Com]

Thanks we don't force anyone to add our site name on their server name. we Just only requirement 10 posts monthly for 32 slots.

To Increase Slots Read our New offer:

You can increase your GameServer slot with forum points. it just like here have credit we have points you'll earn points with each post and you can spent it you increase slots or space of usage.

https://www.pirateshosting.com/showthread.php?tid=70
Terminal
Best Regards,

great offer! espescially for who wants a samp server but doesnt know how to setup a server or doesnt have credit card to buy a vps / game server to host those game server
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting