arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-10 Cricket League
Hello everyone.
Few days ago for the first time Pakistan cricket lovers introduce a new 90min cricket format with the name of T10 Cricket League. and first season of this game is ended on 19th Dec 2017.
How you looks about this format? i hope many cricket lovers here express there ideas. i know it was too short as a cricket entertainment but the major thought to launch this is to compete with other Olympics 90min games. like football and hockey.
i personally enjoy alot of this first season. what about you?

WIKI
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
There is T20 format which was considered to Olympics. Personally I think T20 is better than T10 entertain wise. There isn't much you can see in 10 overs IMO. But if this can take it to Olympics then it's good. I believe Cricket deserve a spot in Olympics when you compared with some boring games which are already included.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yes T20 Format is awesome instead of T10. personally T10 is much less entertainment. or not wrong if i said it is ridiculous joke with the game of cricket. but the format of Olympics are not accepted T20 because of time. and T10 most probably acceptable because of 90min short game.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143
08-31-2017, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting