arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
Dear folks.

I wish all of a Merry Christmas.

All VPS Holders.
I hope we can do a deal in the end of the year.
@Dynamo give them a good deal. Edit: check #12 of this thread

For all non active vps holders.
I hope you will have at the next year.

Regards,
All Post4VPS Team
(12-25-2017, 11:02 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Dear folks.

I wish all of a good Christmas.

All vps holders.
I hope we can do an deal for end of the year.
@Dynamo give them a good deal.

For all non active vps holders.
I hope you will have at the next year.

Regards,
All pist4vps team
Merry Christmas @everyone 

Thanks @Post4VPS & @Sponsers for providing those great VPS hosting services. 

About those non-active vps holders there are less posts which could be replied in any unique reply and I have no idea what unique to create thread about... But iam trying my best
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Happy Christmas to every one ,all staffs of post 4vps and members of post 4vps .how you spend today for me i gone church with my friend even iam muslim but i respect all religion all through iam from india ,we had prayers ,gifts and some foods like sweets and cake from my friend home why i love christmas? the reason is i will get chance to eat homemade cakes XD ,hope you guys enjoy today and 2018 will be best year for us hope I get a good job in upcoming year as @perryoo11 said all will get vps next year once again merry Christmas to all enjoy the day !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Merry Christmas to everyone,

i'm Muslim but i love Jesus (Esa).

Once again thanks to post4VPS hope next year you'll get more sponsorships to provide more plans. and yeah thanks to sponsors and staff as well.

@perryoo11 what offer will be? from next year 10 posts monthly to keep VPS active ? Tongue
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786 I don't know I'm just hoping @Dynamo could you y'all a good deal.
Yea we need a good deal @Dynamo it will be big surprise for us ,hope dynamo say now you can hold 2vps all members will be like yea I was waiting for this offer thanks dynamo thanks post 4vps loll..hope it comes true even through its good idea to give 1 vps for 1 member only all must need vps I support 1vps for 1 member only XD
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(12-25-2017, 05:09 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Yea we need a good deal @Dynamo it will be big surprise for us ,hope dynamo say now you can hold 2vps all members will be like yea I was waiting for this offer thanks dynamo thanks post 4vps loll..hope it comes true even through its good idea to give 1 vps for 1 member only all must need vps I support 1vps for 1 member only XD

well this offer impossible until Post4VPS get more sponsorships.

i'm expecting there will be new plan like he added VPS 5 on 2nd anniversary of post4vps.
OR
something new
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

GUYS

THE DEAL IS SOMETHING I SUGGEST IT MAY/MIGHT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Sorry for caps but I want to one have this said clear.
Marry Christmas to all members. and have a great and blessing days at the end of year... and surprising to see @Dynamo never replying yet everyone tag him...
i think he is also busy to celebrate ..
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(12-25-2017, 09:15 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: THE DEAL IS SOMETHING I SUGGEST IT MAY/MIGHT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Let's just hope for the best. Smile We do need some good news. But at least thank you for suggesting something good for the whole community.

And Merry Christmas to All. Wink

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Dynamo
01-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Unixfy

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting