arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HP Probook 4540s - corrupted Graphics Card Problem
Hello everybody,  so I have an HP Probook 4540s labtop with an corrupted Graphics Card and I couldn't run any Modern Game For example: GTA SA/VC... And most of the graphical Applications For example: Adobe Photoshop CS6, VirtualBox... Andi couldn't use any kind of those special useful Motherboard ports fir example: HDMI port... And at sometimes it shows some black points at the monitor Iam stuck guys any suggestion?? 

Note: Rude replies like: go buy new laptop or what ever aren't going to be accepted...
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Corrupted graphic card? I guess you already have said the solution already, you need to buy a new graphic card otherwise there's no solution for it.
(12-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Zorono Wrote: Hello everybody,  so I have an HP Probook 4540s labtop with an corrupted Graphics Card and I couldn't run any Modern Game For example: GTA SA/VC... And most of the graphical Applications For example: Adobe Photoshop CS6, VirtualBox... Andi couldn't use any kind of those special useful Motherboard ports fir example: HDMI port... And at sometimes it shows some black points at the monitor Iam stuck guys any suggestion?? 

Note: Rude replies like: go buy new laptop or what ever aren't going to be accepted...

the graphics card is f*cked . if your laptop have a replaceable gpu you can replace it but MOSTLY DOESNT espescially the lower end one . some idiot people maybe ask you to REBALL or REFLOW THE GPU . and DONT DO THAT
REBALL AND REFLOW IS A BULLSHIT TECHNIQUE DONT USE AND TRY IT!!!

try only using your internal graphics . if it still doing the same thing it is probably the ram that cause the problem
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-25-2017, 04:59 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: the graphics card is f*cked . if your laptop have a replaceable gpu you can replace it but MOSTLY DOESNT espescially the lower end one . some idiot people maybe ask you to REBALL or REFLOW THE GPU . and DONT DO THAT
REBALL AND REFLOW IS A BULLSHIT TECHNIQUE DONT USE AND TRY IT!!!

try only using your internal graphics . if it still doing the same thing it is probably the ram that cause the problem

Thanks for the Advice about that `REBALL or REFLOW THE GPU` but it might be caused by the RAM (not sure 100%)
but i might contact the Support again to ask him if there is any kind of Replaceable GPU (Note: this Device is mostly bugged but not oudated)
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Just my opinion xD. How about the your gpu driver . Maybe it is not compatible with your gpu or your windows . I think before troubleshooting the hardware . We must troubleshooting software first . Maybe xD xD
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Search on the net about the type of the graphics card and type corrupted Graphics Card and the problem is SOLVEN ! Just read and follow the steps .
(12-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Zorono Wrote: Hello everybody,  so I have an HP Probook 4540s labtop with an corrupted Graphics Card and I couldn't run any Modern Game For example: GTA SA/VC... And most of the graphical Applications For example: Adobe Photoshop CS6, VirtualBox... Andi couldn't use any kind of those special useful Motherboard ports fir example: HDMI port... And at sometimes it shows some black points at the monitor Iam stuck guys any suggestion?? 

This doesn't look good. How long has it been that you bought the laptop? Do you have a warranty card? Probably, the company can fix it if it's a glitch. Hopefully, they can repair the graphics card or do something to solve it. Upgrading the graphics card in laptop has 99% of no chances.

If you don't have warranty card, repairing it would make no sense rather invest in new laptop. This is frankly speaking what you can do.

What happens when you open these programs? do you encounter error while oppening them?
hey @Zorono,

have you checked if the drivers are ok?.
does the laptop even willing to show something like bios/windows etc?.
if yes it might be a driver malfunction.
It's lot more easier taking it to a repair shop and see what's the problem and ask for a quotation for fixing the problem. Once you know the problem you can check with few other places about prices. Laptop parts are expensive than Desktop stuff. Plus usually those stuff come built-in. So your Graphic card is separate ? If so you are lucky. Replacing mother board usually cost too much.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting