arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Looking for)Paytm to paypal
Hello post 4 vps community I am looking for Indian members who can afford me PayPal money by taking paytm or local bank transfer let me know any Indian mates who afford me PayPal
Thanks !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@Khadeer143 you try to create your own Paypal account and get an free mastercard using wirecard online services. go to payoneer.com for more assistance.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(12-26-2017, 04:57 AM)sagher Wrote: @Khadeer143 you try to create your own Paypal account and get an free mastercard using wirecard online services. go to payoneer.com for more assistance.

Using PayPal in a country where it is restricted will only lead in getting the account limited, after that you can try many things to fix it but nothing will work, nor a PayPal will help you.
I think many service to help you like this in the internet.i used it before , but maybe aditional fee for provider service will applied and becarefull maybe potentially scam
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Paytm is local wallet for Indian customers which is used by many customers and shoppers ,in India its not possible to get a credit card until you earn a salary package of 30-50k /monthly ,debit cards are not allowed to pay from PayPal acc,some Indian debit cards works but they need a minimum balance requirement every month -10k so its like hell
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-22-2018, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting