arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need A Mention For Game
what do you enjoy from gaming? Produce Science, New Style, Cool Way, No Tips Endless! Therefore I created this Thread aims Finding the game You Love And Tips You play the game!if you get caught Using Cheat Then you are considered a cheater
Terminal
Solo Developer
New style and new features and maps at many servers in GTA San Andreas Multi-player, i really liked this game as i spent 3 years playing it and iam still playing it till now without being bored because every server have features diff then the another server even the client is getting updates!
I myself love GTA V for several things
1. Stay Enjoy In Multiplayer Game
Because Can Seek Friends and exchange Mind in determining War strategy and Hunting Treasure
2. Perfect Graphics
even Game Gta v worth Got a 4.9 Star Rate Because Graphics That Are Ok But Why 4.9 Stars because Security Issues Not Guaranteed by Some Developers themselves
And what I love In GTA V is War against the Police
Terminal
Solo Developer
Gaming is everything. It is refreshment of mind. Some people find them-self and life in it. Some become gamer and earn too or take it as a career professionally.

I have played strategy based games like Age of Mythology prior to Age of Empires. I like the Mythology "The Titans Expansion" series more than Age of Empires series. These games are somehow now similar to the Android games like Clash of Clans. Since, I have left playing games on my custom gaming Desktop, I enjoy playing Clash of Clans as an alternative to Age of Mythology on my Android Smartphone.

I have loved playing games like GTA, Far Cry, Halo, Counter Strike and Medal of Honor. My childhood dwells on these games spending a lot of money just to play the game multiplayer on LAN!
(01-06-2018, 04:48 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: New style and new features and maps at many servers in GTA San Andreas Multi-player, i really liked this game as i spent 3 years playing it and iam still playing it till now without being bored because every server have features diff then the another server even the client is getting updates!

Well.. 3 years isnt much :Sick  playing samp since 2009(21-11-2009) :3 
anyway samp will release a huge update.. try to check it out Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Big Grin 
I really like GTA 5 Graphics . The game was developed on 2013 , but it's still awesome . I can't stay without playing it . Also now are and some new mods witch can make it more awesome . So , the best thing you should do are the realistic graphics... Smile
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
(01-13-2018, 09:58 AM)Siover Wrote: I really like GTA 5 Graphics . The game was developed on 2013 , but it's still awesome . I can't stay without playing it . Also now are and some new mods witch can make it more awesome . So , the best thing you should do are the realistic graphics... Smile

GTA is one of my favorite games. I played it to pass time. I hope you are more into the missions. Yes, the new mods are crazy. If you are into GTA, Time passes really fast.
Why do I enjoy gaming? It is because in gaming you can find new friends even loveonce (real talk/fact), learn values, learn from your mistakes, learn math! (o yeah math! add subtract divide), you can also learn marketing lol!
i like casual games like:

age of empires 1 to 3 (im waiting for 4 to come)
empire earth 2
cs: s

i like just places that cheats are normal Smile first 2 has cheat codes that are actually funny.
(01-23-2018, 04:12 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i like casual games like:

age of empires 1 to 3 (im waiting for 4 to come)
empire earth 2
cs: s

i like just places that cheats are normal Smile first 2 has cheat codes that are actually funny.

i have played age of empires 1 and 2 but don't know about 3 after your post i check and yeah 4 is upcoming till then let me try 3. also liked command and conquer series specially Red alert 2
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting