arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hy @Dynamo : hope you will be fine. i need your support regarding my VPS 5 are down today without any downtime announcement. can you please check it for me?
unable to login putty SSH.
unable to connect with filezilla . i unable to sortout the problem. please do favor to me.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Currently it's showing status as Offline,
And can't be bolted through the VPS Panel,
I have just created an Ticket regarding that, let's see what happens..
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Ok thankyou for your quick reply. this time status is still off. it's almost 1 and a half day offline.
Hello,
Just checked.. it's up and running fine.
Please have a check from your side and report up back so we would close the thread.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Still not accessible. please check. both ports are not working the default one and my custom port. please check again whats the problem.

Please try to recover it without reset personal data. because i do not make backup. i think its only connection issue as always happened.
I tried to change the ssh port back to default and rebooted and looks like its been fixed.

Please have another check and respond.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

vps is connected. but connection speed looks too slow. takes 10min on apt-get update command... can you imagine? i also try to reboot several times. but same.
Looks weird.. by looking at your Older logs of the bandwidth, seems like you had used around 244GB bw this month.Is everything fine there?

BTW can you show us some of your other logs (like speedtest.net results and benchmark) to get a proper conclusion.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

i am too poor to manage vps without proper cp. i was too much bzy last month and still. and not monitor bw. i try many time to install speedtest but fail. error every time.

will you try to connect my vps via putty? just do it and see. its take 10 to 15min while updating... as in real its only 1min to 2min job. and regularly almost 30sec... why too much time to connecting.. also please uninstall the ispconfig panel. because its not helping me. and i don't know how to completely uninstall it

trying from almost 3 hours the vps is not stable. off on off. and connection speed is too much poor. i do try to make some important backup. please inform me if you like to reset complete vps. i am just waiting for your reply. @Dynamo
(01-23-2018, 02:27 PM)sagher Wrote: i am too poor to manage vps without proper cp. i was too much bzy last month and still. and not monitor bw. i try many time to install speedtest but fail. error every time.

will you try to connect my vps via putty? just do it and see. its take 10 to 15min while updating... as in real its only 1min to 2min job. and regularly almost 30sec... why too much time to connecting.. also please uninstall the ispconfig panel. because its not helping me. and i don't know how to completely uninstall it

trying from almost 3 hours the vps is not stable. off on off. and connection speed is too much poor. i do try to make some important backup. please inform me if you like to reset complete vps. i am just waiting for your reply. @Dynamo

Sure I can reinstall your VPS if you wish and already backuped your important files..
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting