arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Phone Brand
hi guys

for me the worst mobile phone brand is oppo and vivo . the brand is own by the same company that also own the oneplus brand (the oneplus isnt bad) it is bbk electronics . it is founded in china not america like what the freakin sales said to you . they are popular in my country (indonesia) because of the forced marketing tactics that they use . they are the most phone brand that have lot of ads . and lot of sales almost all phone shop in my country have oppo and vivo logo that is so freakin big and when you go there and ask for a phone other than those shitty phone they will force you to buy oppo and vivo phone  why? because it make more profit for the sales . they get more money by selling oppo and vivo phone than any other brand and because of that they really want the buyer to buy a stupid oppo and vivo phone . and the tactics really worked . oppo is no.2 selling phone and vivo is no . 4 in my country . their phone have a really low specs , decent camera for expensive price . they also really like making selfie centric phone by makeing the front camera better than the rear one . 

there are lot to talk more but that its for this thread . what is your most hated or worst brand . tell your opinion in reply below
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
For me, The worst brand was Nokia Lumia not the new one, Had no apps in app store, :S + the camera was so weird .
(01-18-2018, 09:47 AM)Abdul Sami Wrote: For me, The worst brand was Nokia Lumia not the new one, Had no apps in app store, :S + the camera was so weird .

its because there are not lot of people that use windows phone = no developer making apps on it = the os is pretty much dead
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
seems like you just got shot in your knee with this phone.

but can you please remove uppercase words thank you.
(01-18-2018, 03:01 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: seems like you just got shot in your knee with this phone.

but can you please remove uppercase words thank you.

Xd

Btw @humanpuff69 whats your opinion on xiaomi redmi have you tried it? Iam thinking to get one but need more reviews
(01-19-2018, 10:40 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Xd

Btw @humanpuff69 whats your opinion on xiaomi redmi have you tried it? Iam thinking to get one but need more reviews

Which Redmi? The new Redmi 5a? Redmi 4x? Redmi 4a?

For Redmi 5a, it's really good, even above $100 USD with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal, it's kinda good if you don't have much money. But, if you have much money, you should consider for Redmi 4a or Redmi 4x, this one have much RAM and internal than Redmi 5a, but yes, it's older and more expensive (I don't know about the price now, the latest price that I checked is $200 in USD).
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
That had problems with several Chinese cheap photo brands. OS was keep getting fried so I had to reinstall several times till I gave and bought another phone. But now there are lots of good Chinese phone brands like Huawei.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

@youssefbasha Xiaomi brand isnt that bad and can kicks those top brands with their good specs phones with medium amount of price.
For me. Qmobile. Spice. Karbon. Intex. Infinix. and all china. many many bugs. hanging issues.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
China's phone nowadays is not really bad, but yes, back to few years ago (2012 I guess), they are really bad. Full of bloatware, then I can only install an application there, then the storage is become full.

But for now, they've improving their services, and they, specially, Xiaomi, really a big phone provider, checkout their flagship phone (Mi 6 and Mi Mix 2). Mi 6 is only about 1/2 from Galaxy S8+ with kinda same processor and the other. Mi Mix 2, I don't really know, check out Unbox Threaphy, he unboxed Mi Mix 2 or Mi Mix, I don't really remember it.

I agree with humanpuff69, Oppo is not really good, their F5 price is likely same as Mi 6, but with lower processor, lower RAM, they only have big camera.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (9): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting