arrow_upward

Sql error on threads
I am getting the following error on https://post4vps.com/thread-1101-post-16...l#pid16645
Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and
cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1017 - Can't find file: 'p4vps_
threadviews' (errno: 2)
Query:
INSERT INTO p4vps_threadviews (tid) VALUES
('1709')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical
support.

Thank you  Sweet

I see this one too on the bottom of any thread.
Maybe some improvement will solve that one.
I hope.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
The reasons are quite clear. It can not find the p4vps file and it does not exist. ...
I also saw the similar MyBB SQL error occasionally. But the error disappeared after a few hours or so. Don't know the exact reason but i still suggest the admins to backup the SQL database more actively in case of bad thing may happen.

I can't able to receive those errors,
Please if this happens again, Try to report in this thread back.(Closing this topic for now).

(01-21-2018, 01:22 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I also saw the similar MyBB SQL error occasionally. But the error disappeared after a few hours or so. Don't know the exact reason but i still suggest the admins to backup the SQL database more actively in case of bad thing may happen.

and If I am not mistaking, then I have already setup some cron script which backups The databases and Forum files to a safe place twice a day.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-31-2018, 09:57 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
10-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting