arrow_upward

Poll: which is you favorite game panel
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SwiftPanel
11.11%
Gamepanelx
22.22%
Gampanel.ro
5.56%
Bright Game Panel
22.22%
Open Game panel
22.22%
XISS Game Panel
5.56%
Game CP
11.11%
Total
18 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is you favorite gamepanel
Which is your favorite gamepanel for hosting game servers
gamecp is a good panel
But that costs money
So I prefer the Gamepanelx
It is also good and free
I have used Bright Game Panel and it is awesome. I love it, provides better control to servers.
Agree with c0re, Bright Game Panel is the best. It's prettier, easier to use, and has more control then OGP.
yeah c0re right, bright game panel is best one, i usually use it for manage the game server like halo ce, example restart/edit/remove config, and bright game panel has 2 different accounts. 1 is admin, and the other one is for user.
well i dont know about BGP (coz it doesnt support cs1.6)
my favorite panel was gamepanelx
but it has lots of bugs
and so now my favorite game panel is Swift Panel
(10-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Aman Wrote: Which is your favorite gamepanel for hosting game servers

For game panel I choose Bright Game Panel also.
I personally use Gamecp . You can easily monitor the server online status, players online and hardware statistics such as memory, disk and processor usage. You can change map, issue RCON commands, start, stop and restart the server. Good luck Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Open Game Panel is good because its open source and you get edit what you want to make it better.
Open Game Panel is by far probably my favorite. Because the easy ways to access server stats and such.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-01-2016, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting